The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
True as the prospect of Meli biking or bussing or hitchhiking down the 66 is even more scurry.

The person below me is at work before 7 a.m. Pacific, eitehr because they're insane or because they live Eastward so it isn't quite that early really.

False, I work from 2:30-11pm EDT, that is 11:30am-8pm Pacific...

The person below me makes more than double what I make ($9.11/hr)...

False, I am a homeschool mom, so I just get paid with hugs and kisses.

The person below me remembers what was fashionable in the early 1980's.

Somewhat...spiky hair, guys wearing makeup, mesh shirts you could see right through, belts that wrapped around you 3 times, leg warmers, oh and there was that whole wear one glove thing that Michael Jackson started....but that was maybe just the people I hung around with.

The person below me wasn't even born yet in the early '80s

False, but I was born at West Point and am an Army brat.

The person below me has been to a PX or BX and enjoyed tax-free shopping.

False, but I have seen one.

The person below me is sad FJ is leaving for like 3 weeks.

Last edited:
True...we'll be lost without our recruiter

The person below me is watching the clock waiting for the workday to end.

True but I just got to work about 45 minutes ago. Only 7 hours and 15 minutes to go. =(

The person below me doesn't like when people who visit have to go home. =(

True...but then people rarely visit me.

The person below me is cooking a turkey this weekend for Thanksgiving!
(Baddwin come over and share the birthday pumpkin pie....we don't even have to add candles hehe)

False, Thanksgiving? This weekend? We did make some apple butter last night though

The person below is going to dance for Jesus today.

False. I don't really like to leave things unfinished....unless it's dishes...those can wait until the next morning. >.>

The person below me has a food craving and will tell us what it is.

True Pumpkin pie, turkey and mashed pototaes with gravy..... Yay for Thanksgiving!

The person below me doesn't believe I'll be as old and Icthus tomorrow....<looks for her walker>

False. Besides 90 is old not 3x.

The person below me knows there are three things you never tell the truth about concerning women.

True? What's the third one besides weight and age?

The person below me knows what the third thing is and will tell the rest of us.

True. Whether or not those pants make her...

...er...make that False.

The person below me is glad that my wife doesn't read this forum.

False, I would love to have more of your wives jump in and join us here and in the game. Besides, I am sure you wife has a pretty good idea what you think without having to read these forums. :)

The person below me would like to see more wives/couples play these games together with us.

Tru-ish. Sometime i wish she did, sometimes i don't. And Meli, original hair color.

The person below me went Huh? to the above statement to meli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back