The person below me thread part SIX!!!!

False, I am moving concrete down here. We are building a cement roof......

The person below me has built a cement roof before.

Nice, but false.

The person below me thinks this thread may need to be transported to another forum if Redeemed WoW can't take care of her.

False but I have been to the North Pole.....
The person below me loves getting throw away stuff from work(i.e. fans about to be tossed)

Tralse, depending on what kind of stuff they're getting rid of.

The person below me has had Goblit drop an RL snowball down the back of their shirt.

False....red Grand Am atm

The person below me wishes they had a relative that was a mechanic after paying a hefty repair bill on their car

True, me too! wootness of having mechanic relative which I don't have.

The person below me has a brand spankin new shiny car!!

Nope....

Mine are booth older and paid for. best kind.

The person below me sat in a car with a price tag of over 100,000 dollars this week. Don't ask why... Tree might have the photo...

False. 100,000 yen, maybe.

The person below me has been staying up waaaay too late this week watching the Olympics.

False.....
I am staying up waaaaay to late to play wow (3am)
The person below me is stoked for FRIDAY!!!

Last edited:
False, but I know someone who has been up late playing WAR the last few nights. Well, I know about 5...

The person below me is downloading the WARhammer client as they type.

Sorta....it was greasy and I ate it an hour ago....but I didn't have to cook so I"m not complaining.

The person below me doesn't like to cook either.

True although I kinda suck at charcoal grilling, campfire or propane grilling I like:p

The person below me loves to camp

Depends on your definition of camping....

The person below me is camping with their wife and twin 1.5 year old daughters in a hello kitty tent tonight.

Back