The person below me part two....

False I hate pineapples.

The person below me is contemplating calling Destro on their Fortress King killing methods.

True, it snowed here yesterday and today theres a high pressure thing over Atlanta... makes it very cold.

The person below me has icicles on their house/place of habitation too.

False, its here but we are missing the warm weather that usually accompanies it.

The person below me is sad that we are giving away our Molluccan Cockatoo, Zelda.

:(

False, I would hate to have that many people die.

The person below me knows where they got the idea for left 4 dead.

False I am in class under a lock down as a criminal has escaped the waffle house across the street from campus.

I am not bored, lol.

The person below me is confused.

False! I dident know order could win those.

The pesrosn below me will not be on War tonight, due to raiding Naxx 25

False, early days of wow let me know how big patches can fix things.

The person below me is sad that he can't play WAR tonight.

False, MMORPGs aren't my thing (except GW). No one should ever have added MMO to the RPG subgenres.

The person below me is going to see The Watchmen Friday.

False but I read a book about it a few times by an auther named John. Which reminds me......

The person below me needs to catch up on some Bible study/reading

Last edited:
Tralse? I'm not really behind, so I don't need to catch up... but I do need to read it.

The person below me is trying to fix the furance.

False. Was having too much fun in t4 ORvR last night, aka watching my fps stay below 10 and seeing myself heal about 2-5 seconds after I pressed the button, to do anything else. At least I wasn't the only one watching a slideshow on their screens.

The person below me has completed the live event and has access to the new classes already. =X

False!

I am too busy looking for Psychological studies!

Edit!

Apparently I am too busy to finish my post too.

The person below me is also busy to some degree.

Last edited:
True. The last few days have been crazy busy, but it's not over yet. Lots of errands tomorrow and work Friday, too.

The person below me is practicing with the church band (and therefor, won't be online tonight)

Back