The Off Topic Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom as great. You have no power over me."

Let's see who the first one to identify it is...

sounds like something in the Bible, and if we cant use the internet how can we post to answer it?

Here is some fun for those fellow Quiz bowl fans out there, or just googlers.

Beginning of 78% of air
First half of what Bill Clinton needed defined
Specific Heat
a Spanish i

First letter of "Panthera onca"
an exclamation of surprise
not a wasp

lol I scrolled through the list of threads too fast and I thought this thread's title said "The Off-Topic is dead!" and I was horrified that maybe it had been locked >_> <_<

*grumbles in misery because I can't play eve online (monthly fees FTL)*

yeah.....that is a pain

neat thing is though that if you play enough, you can buy game time cards with in-game credits. But that takes some doing to get to that point.

no fee is a BIG plus to GW

Sara to Jereth in the movie Labyrinth.
Yep. I love that movie! I mean, it has the Bog of Eternal Stench...and Sara has a beautiful dress, with beautiful jewelry. :D

PPS- oh and sorry, Mirawyn, it's not to take away from your impossibly hard quote about which I have no idea. Not even Google could help me (yes, I'm a cheat), but I think I have a pretty good idea. I'm all deductive and such. :p
Hey, it's the off-topic thread. :)

Well, I was wrong. I googled it and got 6 or so very obscure references to Harry Potter, so that was going to be my guess... Oh well though.

-Chadley

PS- On a related note, I GOT A WII!!!! Yesterday, the Gamestop got three of them. So now I just have to find controllers... STILL! i'm happy :D AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back