The Off Topic Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i started my first day of new quarter today

just have online classes this semester.......starts...um.......next week...

.........I think
Ya know, you might want to check that. Just a thought. :)

As far as Star Wars goes: When they did the re-release of the original trilogy, Paul and I went with a friend to see all three back-to-back in the theatre! It was fun. I would do it again; there is no way Paul would even consider it!

As far as Star Wars goes: When they did the re-release of the original trilogy, Paul and I went with a friend to see all three back-to-back in the theatre! It was fun. I would do it again; there is no way Paul would even consider it!

Try all six from 5 PM to 10 AM with three teenage boys and two todlers (youth leaders kids) AND soda, pizza, and sugar.
was so much fun!

That was in '97... When I went to see A New Hope, it was the most packed-out theater I've ever been in. My friend and I took turns sitting on a stool in the back. :p Good times.

I watched them all for my birthday last year. I-II-Clone Wars:D -III-IV-V-VI Don't even get me started...

-Chadley

Three of the SW movies opened on my birthday, including A New Hope.

How many here were alive when the first one came out?

Aye!

Au contrare, those girly men make us look even more masculine through contrast

If that is even possible
You know, when I get a papercut, testosterone, not blood, comes out

And well, to steal from the Alphabet of Manliness, I'm so manly that even my sentences don't have periods

What? Your sentences have more periods in them than anybody I've ever known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back