The Microchip and the MARK of the Beast!

Armandus

Revelation 13:16-18
[16] He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, [17] so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

[18] This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Your Own Personal Microchip Implant

A cheap and workable solution would be to take a chip similar to those used in smart cards and place it under your skin. Once the chip is implanted it could be read by an inexpensive scanner, much like the one that reads bar codes in your local grocery store. You would then become your own smart card — and the very expensive problem of making sure the owner of the card is who he says he is, has been solved!

The technology for just such an implant not only exists, but is being tested in pilot programs around the world. For example, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services says that implantation of the new Microdot Identification Project is already underway in Washington, D.C., and several other test cities. The tiny computer chips being used are no larger than the head of a pin, cost less than 25 cents each and are injected approximately 1/4 inch under the skin, usually in the dead space between the tendons of the middle and index fingers. They are activated by a small hand-held scanner and provide flawless identification of the person in whom it is implanted.

A global cashless society is in the making. Fiber optics, satellites and computer databases have the potential to control the world in a way that boggles the imagination. The governments of Australia, Israel, Singapore and Thailand are pursuing policies to eliminate cash and checks, while many other countries are testing various methods of doing business without currency. For the first time, the hi-tech means of fulfilling the chilling vision the Apostle John received nearly two thousand years ago is here.

http://www.countdown.org/futureforetold/mark/chipimplant.htm

For centuries Christians have speculated about the mark of the beast described in the Book of Revelation. Nineteen hundred years ago the apostle John received a vision from God, that in the last days no one on earth will be able to buy or sell anything without the mark of the beast, the Antichrist. This is the first time in history, when technology has been available to fulfill this prophecy. Reading the Bible is not "trendy" nowadays, so most people are not aware of these extremely important prophecies.

Tell me now we aren't living in the End Times.

DO NOT RECEIVE THE MARK NO MATTER WHAT!
FOR ETERNAL DAMNATION IS THE RISK!

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (Revelation 14:9—11)

It is curious as to why the image is what it is.

What causes it to be so cursed? Maybe it is the merging of technology and man?

Hmmm...wouldn't you first need to have a Beast before you recieved its mark?

Genesis 4:16
So Cain went out from the LORD's presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden.

Matthew 12:14
But the Pharisees went out and plotted how they might kill Jesus.

1 John 2:19
They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

2 John 1:7
Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

So Cain went out from the LORD's presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden.

They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Once again, you've quoted verses that do not answer my question.

Would YOU mind answering the question please?

Once again, you've quoted verses that do not answer my question.

Would YOU mind answering the question please?

Every scripture there is relevant, first to your state of being and then to who is the antichrist

No, you're missing the point.

If you claim that current technology is the mark of the beast, then you would have to logically assume that the beast already exists.

So if microchip technology is the mark of the beast (a technology that currently exists), who is the beast?

Or are you proposing that the mark of the beast can exist prior to the existence of the beast?

Again, you are speaking in absolutes Dark Virtue. It doesn't matter, beast or no beast, the bible prophecy is being fulfilled. It's a Mark on the forehead and right hand, done.

In the words of Public Enemy, don't believe the hype. Science Fiction writers and scientists have been predicting implantable chips for years now, and the whole time we've heard endless conspiracy theories about it being the mark of the beast.

I'm with DV on this one. No beast, no mark. You asked me to tell you we aren't living in the End Times, but I can't say that. But what I will say is that we've been living in the End Times for the past 2000 years. The time before that was at least 5000 years, I think we're probably not close to the end of Anno Domini.

i don't want stuff plugged into me... i'll go hunt animals if i need to survive, i don't need grocery stores run by Lucifer and his clones (which i'm sure he will order thousands of... -.-)

if he tries to put one in me i'll probably spaz out like i got scared by something and run away, swatting it like a pesky bee intent on stinging me, literally.

so, Dark, are you saying that those people who went wacko against God and Jesus aren't beasts? or that they didn't lead to the events that will eventually implant those chips into the un-Christian/Jewish people???

i wander if you could rip the chips out?
*whoa.*
sounds like a topic for a new novel o.o i should get to writing... maybe after i finish my current series (i'm on the second, a.k.a. last, book, so it shouldn't take tooooooooo long)

Eh... it's not necessarily certain of a microchip is, in fact, going to be the mark. We did a lot of talk about this in my small group. Should I see 'Teh' Antichrist, then yeah I'll stay away. But until Nicholai Carpathia makes an appearance, I'm (mostly) for the idea. It would solve a lot of problems, actually.

Amicus Dei of [FoG];177951 said:
so, Dark, are you saying that those people who went wacko against God and Jesus aren't beasts? or that they didn't lead to the events that will eventually implant those chips into the un-Christian/Jewish people???

Uh, which wacko people are you talking about?

I'm not implying that it's any one thing, my point was that you need to have a Beast present before you can have his sign.

And how, exactly, will you know it's the Antichrist?

Zeena, it would be nice if you would actually EXPLAIN why you are posting the verses that you do.

As far as 2 John 1:7 goes...tsk tsk tsk. Weren't you the one complaining about pulling verses out of context. This verse doesn't point towards THE antichrist at the end of days (which is precisely what we have been discussing in this thread). The deceiver is anyone who disbelieves and seeks to seduce those away from God's word. The antichrist is defined simply as those fighting against Christ.

Check your bible commentaries :)

Back