THANK YOU ICTHUS!!!!!

Well Icthus I don't really know where to start. From the very early days when we were leveling Alhana & Icthus to reaching 60 and 70 its been great. You came in at a time when I desperately needed a break from the Role of GL you stepped up and worked things out. I appreciate the times we've talked together back then and even some now. I can understand the need to take a break from the GL leadership role. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we truly appreciate the effort & hard work you put forth.

bump, bump

cause I think this is Icthus last day as guild leader, and thanks for serving Icthus!!!!

must...keep...thread....alive....

Thanks doesn't seem to quite cut it when I consider all that you have put up with from me. You are a good friend and an awesome example for the whole guild of what a Christian can be. <3

You gave a very BIG sacrifice. Like the Israelites that rebuilt the wall.....tool in one hand ...weapon in the other,

You rebuilt Redeemed. A MIGHTY warrior.....I bow to you with pride.

Robert

Young! How ya been:)

For real this is his last day as guild leader? it doesnt seem real yet, you will be missed Icthus. The next leader will have very large shoes to fill:)

shoots off the fireworks and hands out the tissues for sniffles....

cheers for Icthus and cheers for Nevi!

Gratz Nevi, our glorious new guild leader....now we can pick on you even more!?

:D

Back