THANK YOU ICTHUS!!!!!

Goodwone

Feel free to join in and post your thank you's to Icthus here for being such a great guild leader!! We will have him a little longer as our guild leader so I thought it would be a good thing to take the time to tell him what a blessing he has been to this Christian guild family.

Icthus, you have ministered to so many people and blessed us all with your strong witness and wise judgement. We so much appreciate you and the many ways you have been a wonderful leader.

Though you will be stepping down, we are glad you are not stepping away and look forward to continued fellowship with you going forward. Thank you for all you've done! :D:D:D

Spam thanks invited....

Wait, he hasn't done a thing for me! Why should I thank him at all?!?

Just kidding, thank you Icthus for everything you do, both in-game and behind the scenes. :)

A big big thank you to Icthus for leading Redeemed through the thick and the thin. I hate to see you go though, because when it was the darkest you shone brightly. When Sanctification was born out of frustration with ToJ, you stepped up and made what needed to happen, happen so that we can be where we are today. Much respect for you over that.

CK

Not to sound redundant but I want to put in a "thank you" of my own. You've been a great leader for this guild. And, I'm glad that we're ONE guild again. Not to say you were the one that made it happen all alone, but you had a big hand in it.

I know God has been with you in guiding us all through the rough and the new, through the tough and the fun. Truly you have been an inspiration and a great guiding light for many. I'm glad we had the opportunity to have you as our guild leader. Maybe sometime in the future, after a break you might reconsider, but I also know that it is a big resposiblity and that's one of the reasons you all were smart and made 3 gm's. You will continue with us in WoW for a while longer, right? It's a good thing you recognised that you needed your break, so you don't get burned out. That is an awful thing to happen. We sure were blessed to have you as one of our leaders Icthus. Thank you so very much for you considerations.

Thank you, Icthus. You have been a wonderful leader for Redeemed and a good friend for many to talk to. You've shown that you are patient, prayerful, and concerned. The guild would not be what it is today without you helping to guide it.

I also want to give a public thank you to God. I think he has blessed us with so many fantastic players and leaders. We truly have an amazing bunch of people in the guild and I think it is very interesting how he has brought many of us together.

Thx mate for inviting me in and allowing me to join y'all. Very hard job leading this group and you have done it well. Way to go mate!!!!

Thank you Icthus just for all you've done. Thank you for being a great partner in our triangle of GMs. The past months serving along side you have truly been a blessing. I hope that you continue to be a source of advice and wisdom to the guild and a great friend to many. =)

Thanks Ich

Thanks Icthus, for all you have done form the days of DOAC to now, when ever there has been a need you stood and filled it, you have been a voice of reason and clarity when many would have fallen into not so "Christ like" behavior.

To use an old cliche. "You truly stood ready many occasion when the wolf came a calling!"

You wear many hats at many times and have done an excellent job with them all, Weather you know this or not. Weather it shows or not.

Not many people I have met whose Walk with Christ has branched to all their lives adventures, You are one of the rare ones who I could rank with the great saints, I doubt we will ever know what a rock you have been FOR How many people. Even through this silly outreach of a game.

Keep a link to these forums, they will remind you how you have affected those who know you

Thank you for the bottom of my heart for everything you have done and for touching so many with the purest of intentions.

ok back to your lives people!

TK

Back