Team Soe's Team Has Just Won a Battle in the Hall of Heroes!

Sorry,I made the first post between that battle and our second battle in the halls.

Roster:

Team Soe [SoE] : one2dredd
Stc Ninety Five [SOE] : STC 95
Team Jchc [JCHC] : Caro Baro
Prince Cor [SOE] : Prince Cor
Mirawyn Firemaiden [SoE] : Maid Mirawyn
The Scarlet Raven [SOE] : Raven
Lex Godspeed [FSCF] : Zim/Gir Reportingfrduty
More Healing Tofu [HOLY] : ?

More screenies to come, believe me. :) We were screenshotting right and left!

Sorry,I made the first post between that battle and our second battle in the halls.

Miraywn you FORUMS JUNKIE!!! ;)

Well, i have about 20 minutes of footage from our brave Heros' battle tonight. if anyone is good with editing it let me know. I can put it into avi and send you a dvd with all the footage. then you can chop it up and mix it and put some sugar on top then bake it at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes and we will have a nice little video of our TEAM!! GJ GUYS!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shame i wasn't there...

I was all gothy. (Read: Necro) :)

Here's what happened...

We scored a lot of runs while GANK and CCCP tried to annihilate each other. You'll see that once they realized we were winning by a huge margin they BOTH came after us...but none of us died, we scored five more relic runs, and they only scored four more runs combined.

So, they were dumb and we got lucky. Then they realized they were dumb, we got ganged up on, and we played well. Then we WON.

They gave up and resigned at 1:39, first red then blue. Oh, and never again say yellow is bad for us. :)

By the way, I have iMovie and iLife, so I would like a copy of the video file. If anyone else wants to play with it, be my guest. I've never done this type of editing before...

So, Dredd, which was more exciting: your first win, which was with a PUG, or winning with the alliance for the first time?

I don't know if I would be able to pick. Actually, I think you're the only one who had won before, right?

And who says Christians cant kick butt!

HU RAH! :p

last night was by far most exciting PvP ever. We just got EXTREMLY lucky.

I was all gothy. (Read: Necro) :)

Here's what happened...

We scored a lot of runs while GANK and CCCP tried to annihilate each other. You'll see that once they realized we were winning by a huge margin they BOTH came after us...but none of us died, we scored five more relic runs, and they only scored four more runs combined.

So, they were dumb and we got lucky. Then they realized they were dumb, we got ganged up on, and we played well. Then we WON.

They gave up and resigned at 1:39, first red then blue. Oh, and never again say yellow is bad for us. :)

By the way, I have iMovie and iLife, so I would like a copy of the video file. If anyone else wants to play with it, be my guest. I've never done this type of editing before...

Edit it, put in "Love Addict" by Family Force 5, and put it on YouTube.

That's all I have to say about that.

wootnw8.jpg

Well done!!!

Back