Team Soe's Team Has Just Won a Battle in the Hall of Heroes!

That was amazing but your first time is the greatest :). But this was so very close!! I dunno!

i know we have gotten close... but.... actually make it is a different thing. now what kinda build did you guys use?

Balanced, i was the warrior :) YAY WARRIOR (only in PvP tho... ;))

SPRINT FTW!

Miraywn you FORUMS JUNKIE!!! ;)

Well, i have about 20 minutes of footage from our brave Heros' battle tonight. if anyone is good with editing it let me know. I can put it into avi and send you a dvd with all the footage. then you can chop it up and mix it and put some sugar on top then bake it at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes and we will have a nice little video of our TEAM!! GJ GUYS!!!

Hey if could send me a copy of that i'll play around with it. Maybe i may have hidden HoH filming talent! :p PM if u need to Sumo, thx :)

i know we have gotten close... but.... actually make it is a different thing. now what kinda build did you guys use?

Well, I was there during setup but not the actual match...and although I can't post exact details about the build here due to the public nature of these forums, I can say that it was an ele-heavy build (which is the type of build we always tend to do best at). I will point out however that there was really a ton of deviation from the set build, at least by the time I gave up my spot in the group to someone who actually enjoys monking in PvP. ;) So really, I think the victory was more due to people in the group doing what they knew how to do well, not really the specific build configuration that was used.

Paul

So really, I think the victory was more due to people in the group doing what they knew how to do well, not really the specific build configuration that was used.

Paul

that seems to be the nature of any PvP round... honestly... it isn't big on build type, as much as it is in how much fun the people are having...

Well, I was there during setup but not the actual match...and although I can't post exact details about the build here due to the public nature of these forums, I can say that it was an ele-heavy build (which is the type of build we always tend to do best at). I will point out however that there was really a ton of deviation from the set build, at least by the time I gave up my spot in the group to someone who actually enjoys monking in PvP. ;) So really, I think the victory was more due to people in the group doing what they knew how to do well, not really the specific build configuration that was used.

Paul

Well, the only part I agree with is Dorkelf wasn't there. There were no Eles on our team. (Maybe 1 Earth Ele, I can't remember.) I was a Warrior that night.

Honestly, our build had nothing to do with it. It was pure dumb luck. ;) We warped into HoH to find ourselves matched up with 2 Elite teams that hold halls all day long. :eek: It was a Relic run and the 2 teams started pounding each other in the dust while ignoring the poor pitiful noobs standing in the corner (us). :(

Meanwhile the poor pitiful noobs were running relics like our lives depended on it. We won 22 to 2 to 3. :p

Personally, I was spending more time taking screenshots than actually fighting. Hey, I've never even set foot in Halls before. (Um, does tombs count?) I was all touristy.

Well, the only part I agree with is Dorkelf wasn't there. There were no Eles on our team. (Maybe 1 Earth Ele, I can't remember.) I was a Warrior that night.

Hey, you forgot to agree with the fact that the team deviated a lot from teh build. So much in fact that all the eles were replaced by wars! :eek:

Er...obviously the build we were discussing beforehand that evening wasn't the one that was actually used. Oh well. But I'd definitely like to try that ele build sometime, I think we'd play it really well.

Paul

It wasn't totally dumb luck. Like I said at the time, we could still have lost.

When no one attacked us, we took advantage of that. We ran relics as fast as we could and didn't pull them down on us. But about halfway through, the other teams realized what was happening. Both teams turned on us, and we still didn't have a single death. That's no small thing.

Not only did we hold them off, but our runners managed four or five more relics, while they only managed one or two each.

Don't sell yourself short. We may have gotten the opportunity because GANK and CCCP were dumb, but we won because we were smart.

That is right Dea. Winning in HoH is no small thing we may have skipped but we had to win a really tough battle and came from behind in the match before.

Back