Team Omega Naxxramus Roll Call

Apollux

Hey Everyone,
We "tried" to get a Team Omega Naxx run going for the 19th, but did just not have enough toons (can you say zero Healers... :( ). Anyway, I'd like to use this post as the "Official" Team Omega Roll Call / Sign-up list. Again, I'd like to post a few "requirements" for running Naxx:
  • Gearing - Are you primarily geared with Lvl 80 Heroic, Badge, Crafted Epics, or lvl 80 Rep gear?
  • If you're DPS, can you sustain (on average) 1,500DPS? (That is not nearly enough to take down Patchwerk either - 10,000 minimum DPS as a group to do so.)
  • Tank? Your HP should north of 22K, 540DEF, and a decent amount of Dodge, Parry, Block, etc.
  • Healing - you know your class better than I do, but how's your mana pool? +Heal?
  • 14K Stamina at a minimum for your toon as well.
A few other things, sign-up is not a guarantee of a spot. I will be manually confirming all those wishing to attend. (FYI - I won't be evaluating your "raid worthiness" on my own. I'll be looking to a few officers for assistance.) A bit about gearing and "raid worthiness:" Group Alpha (as I call them) is filled with competent and geared players. They suffered many wipes (and still do in their Naxx runs). Until our group is geared up with Naxx loot, we can expect it to be a very demanding raid and it's crucial that all 10 raiders contribute in full. /rant off. ;) Please be on time (6:30 Server start - Mondays for now) with Flasks & Food appropriate to your class. Being fully repaired is a plus too. (Though I will be stacked with the new repair bots, but those are for the first few inevitable wipes.)

I am more than willing to make another go for a Naxx run on the 26th, but I need confirmation from one more tank (Sean - Pandacution?), 2 Healers, and of course DPS. Please drop me a private message on the forums, pst me in-game, or shoot me an in-game email with any questions or concerns.

Lastly, I'd like to communicate my heart here. I agree that the purpose of The Forgiven is Christian Fellowship FIRST - we are not a raiding guild. However, we do have plenty of lvl 80 toons to support two runs (as we had two solid Kara groups in BC). Also, this would help us get to my other goal of running a 25man Naxx once a month. I don't expect us to breeze through it, but it would be a great time of fun & fellowship as well.

So, who is in? (Toon name & desired role) :D

Last edited:
I'm in with Jermayan. Currently DPS spec but can also go to heals if needed. We'll see who else signs up.

Bob, gotta call you on some things:

-- Druids tank too. And they do it with 400 Def and no block or parry. However, I'd estimate that a druid tank should have above 30% dodge for Naxx (I do know they monkeyed with druid dodge in WLK and I confess I don't know what changed.) Any defense for druids above the minimum 400 for a fully level 80 character is wasted -- if your talents are in the right places, druid tanks are uncrittable by default.

-- I assume 14k stamina should be read 14k health.

Good luck, naxx is fun.

I think I read patchwerk is 12k dps but w/e the case you can count in the 2 tanks. (He goes nuts after 6 minutes) We actually faced his enrage and just barely took him out in our last run. (Slightly less geared group, as we lost Adam and run with 3 tanks so the fight went slightly longer) I believe Eric died, then I had his hateful strikes, plus his regular melee dmg.. and died at the same time PW died.

Bob, gotta call you on some things:

-- Druids tank too. And they do it with 400 Def and no block or parry. However, I'd estimate that a druid tank should have above 30% dodge for Naxx (I do know they monkeyed with druid dodge in WLK and I confess I don't know what changed.) Any defense for druids above the minimum 400 for a fully level 80 character is wasted -- if your talents are in the right places, druid tanks are uncrittable by default.

-- I assume 14k stamina should be read 14k health.
Ooh, my apologies for omitting Druid Tanks. Yes, they are most awesome and the amounts of HP they can accumulate is staggering. And yes, I meant 14,000Health... :eek:

Neither would I..healing a 14,000K Sta tank would be awesome...how many HP would that be??

but just imagine how LONG an instance would take without the healers or dps..sure you'd never die but you'd be in there forever.

It would also remove the main reason I play: Team dynamics/fellowship.

Last edited:
From my count, here's what I have for Toons/Players:
  • Apollux/Bob = Tank (RL)
  • Pandacution/Sean = Tank
  • Drensharra/Nathan = Uber Healer
  • Gimilich/Neil = Hunter DPS
  • Surak/JJ = Kitty Druid DPS
  • Kahless/Tom(?) = Hunter DPS
  • Jeremayan/Jason = Shammy DPS (RA & will respec healing if we need it).
  • Valoden/Meaghan = Shadow Priest DPS
Still need a couple more (Hopefully a full on Healer & DPS). Our first run is "sheduled" for tomorrow night - Jan. 26th @ 6:30 Server.

i know there is enough dudes, last sunday we had enough just sitting around to run so sean and I posted the even in group calendar. 6:30 sunday. make sure you have the most recent group calendar version and sync 'automatic' with use shared data channel, the channel is SGAG
forget about using the guild data channel, not enough people on to propagate it, and it simply does not work.. I hope we can get this off the ground asap as I know many peps feel left out of our weekly naxx run.
Matt

I know there is enough dudes, last sunday we had enough just sitting around to run so sean and I posted the even in group calendar. 6:30 sunday. make sure you have the most recent group calendar version and sync 'automatic' with use shared data channel, the channel is SGAG.
I hope we can get this off the ground asap as I know many peps feel left out of our weekly naxx run.
Matt
I will be on tonight and let's see what kind of group we can dig up.

It is SGAGC. If you let the "Automatic" feature assign for you it comes up SGAG, you need to select manual and assign the channel SGAGC.

Trying It Again

I have added another run for Monday night the 23rd. As our attendance has been low, I am opening this run up to the SGA. Also, I have "automatically" added Pandacution (OT), Drensharra, and Radience. :D If you all that I have added are not interested please drop out or let me know. But that would cover Heals & Tanks.

Anyone else who is interested I ask three things:
  • Please be on time, repaired, & with food/flasks, etc.
  • Be able to DPS 1,500 minimum in Heroics (1,800 - 2,000 in 10man).
  • Know, research/read up on the fights (WoWHead, Wowwiki, etc.).
Group Alpha has got this down to clearing the wings in one night and people PUG Naxx. We can definitely do this, but going in with an all-out indiscriminate DPS, Tank&Spank attititude will simply cause wipes. I'm hoping we can visit the Spider Wing on Monday and investigate one more (Military).

Lastly, Group Calendar 4.4 is out so please update your addon accordingly.

Back