Super Smash Brothers Brawl

SSBB lags like mad for me online, so I stick to local multiplayer (which is infrequent since my wife isn't interested in the game and I don't have any other friends in the city where we currently live) and the single-player campaign (which is on hold until I finish four or five other games in my play queue).

You know Tek I do live in the city where you do.

Personally I like Marth and Olimar. And I know most people are amazed that I play as Olimar, but he can do incredible amounts of damage if you use him right.

You know Tek I do live in the city where you do.
Aye, but you've been busy with college stuff up until now.

Hmm, maybe my wife and I should finish cleaning our apartment so we can actually have company over...
Personally I like Marth and Olimar. And I know most people are amazed that I play as Olimar, but he can do incredible amounts of damage if you use him right.
I didn't understand how to play as Olimar at all. Playing Link was straightforward, though.

With Olimar you really have to spam his side B move and smash attacks. With the side B move you can rack up damage crazy fast.

I know online with the Wii isn't very good, but would anyone be up for a SSBB game night sometime?

I would :) , when wifi is good & connected here. I can't be on it all night, though. That would be great. Just need friend code (or can get mine at here) ;) , lol. God bless.

Edited:
P.S.

Also, let me know when you or some else sets it up. PM me about it if not early notice posted in here.

Last edited:
Back