SoE/SOE 2nd Anniversary Party

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;218902 said:
Official Events and Time Announcement:

8:45 pm EST-- Welcome, Event Plan and Opening Prayer (SoE Guild Hall)
8:50 pm-- Event: The Amazing Race 2 (location TBA)
9:05 pm-- Event: GW and Bible Trivia (SOE Guild Hall)
9:20 pm-- Event: Pastori is Missing Again? (various locations)
9:35 pm-- Focused Prayer for the guild/alliance (SoE Guild Hall)
Are any of the events listed above available to level 1 characters?

Okay, I've punched in the Nightfall trial key Stc95 sent me and created a trial account. My character name is Ne Multus, Latin for "briefly."

Are any of the events listed above available to level 1 characters?

you can go to the bible Trivia stuff, and the opening and closing stuff, and listen to all the fun talk on Alliance chat during the other stuff.

and if you get lucky. Pastori may hide in the GH :p

GAH!! I HAD TO MISS IT FOR SENIOR PICTURES!! *hides in a hole in the ground*

edit: *waits for the spamming of pictures from the festivities*

Last edited:
lol, i love ur skill bar Tek :p

it was amazingly fun! i am so glad i am able to be apart of SoE and experiance everything i have. I am so grateful for this guild! Great job pastori! awsome..

*sigh* paintball Practice went late and the team went to a movie so I missed it again! NO!!!

I made it for the prayer and fireworks. I enjoyed what i could make it too and enjoyed doing elona afterwards with guildies. Thanks for putting the work into it. I love this guild :)

:( i was getting my hair cut.... she was taking quite a long time... but then i gave her a head massage instead of this... so i got brownie points instead of gamer points :D

Well, my wife's flight came in early Sunday so I wasn't able to attend. She was down in Tampa for 2 weeks with the Air Force Reserves.

I got 31 screenshots of the event and 4 video's. I was wondering if i can post them (Video's are 30 seconds and are 131 MB, 138 MB, 145 MB, 144MB in size, which is very large for only 2 mins of video) The screenshots are only 16.1 MB's for all 31. The screens are not the best quility and same with the video's, but still cool. (Please tell me if the size for the stuff is too big and ill try to do something about it).

why is all the text fuzzy?
I used IrFanView's Explosion filter to, well, explode the text during the prayer meeting out of respect for those praying. It wouldn't feel right to post a screenshot of in-game prayers without express permission of those praying.

I got 31 screenshots of the event and 4 video's. I was wondering if i can post them (Video's are 30 seconds and are 131 MB, 138 MB, 145 MB, 144MB in size, which is very large for only 2 mins of video) The screenshots are only 16.1 MB's for all 31. The screens are not the best quility and same with the video's, but still cool. (Please tell me if the size for the stuff is too big and ill try to do something about it).

AWESOME!!

The best bet is to post a link to those videos from a different host. As far as the images, I'd say upload them to Imageshack or something like that and post the thumbnails here.

Back