SoE/SOE 2nd Anniversary Party

We'll be hosting a guild-wide party on Sunday 4-15 to mark the second anniversary of the union of SoE and ToJ, the creation of what has become the awesome guild you now belong to.

There will be special events for fabulous prizes (to be announced later), an actual appearance by Pastori, who will find the time to put down Guitar Hero II (I'm starting to develop Popeye forearms anyway), a fireworks display, and a time of prayer for the guild.

We'll probably get started around 8:30 or 9pm EST to accomodate both the early and later gamers, we'll get that fleshed out as well.

Events last year included "The Amazing Race: Desert", "Where's Pastori?", and "Trivial Pursuit: Guild Wars Edition".

Oh man! I can't be there. Im going away on a cruse with my Dad to Cozmula, Mexico. I wish I could be there!

Oh man! I can't be there. Im going away on a cruse with my Dad to Cozmula, Mexico. I wish I could be there!

Tell you what, you stay for the party and I'll go on the cruise in your stead. :p
Seriously though, Cozumel is beautiful. I went to Passion Island while I was there with my wife on our honeymoon. I would recommend it but you'll be with your dad lol.

I'll try to make the festivities. I'm sure it'll be fun. I have to pick my wife up from the airport late that night but the evening should be ok.

Is there such a thing as a 10-day trial for Guild Wars? I'd love to visit you all on this special holiday. (Don't worry, I wouldn't give a speech. I'd just enjoy the fellowship and celebration.) :)

i can give you my buddy trial key. you would just need to download the client and you can play for X about of days. PM me if ya want it

cant wait. April 15th... got it!

I thought it was 2weeks or 10hours, whatever came first? Oh well...if we're doing another desert race, someone needs to have a char camping in warren for the guild. Cause my warrior would have to leave

i can give you my buddy trial key. you would just need to download the client and you can play for X about of days. PM me if ya want it
PM sent. Thanks!

How long would these "festivities" last? cause i doubt that my g/f would like me to just tell her... sorry my Guild is more important than you are... lol i dont see that going well... but oh well... i may pop on for a half hour within her grace period... :)

Official Events and Time Announcement:

8:45 pm EST-- Welcome, Event Plan and Opening Prayer (SoE Guild Hall)
8:50 pm-- Event: The Amazing Race 2 (location TBA)
9:05 pm-- Event: GW and Bible Trivia (SOE Guild Hall)
9:20 pm-- Event: Pastori is Missing Again? (various locations)
9:35 pm-- Focused Prayer for the guild/alliance (SoE Guild Hall)

Prizes totalling over 100 plat will be given out over the course of the evening (donations for prizes will only increase the prize pool), and I look forward to seeing everyone there who can attend.

Big thanks to Stc95 for sending me trial keys. Unfortunately, a nasty head cold has knocked me away from the keys.

If I've nearly recovered by tomorrow afternoon, then I'll download, install, and log on to Guild Wars. If I'm still under the weather, I'll keep the keys safe for any special events celebrating Tribe of Judah's 8th anniversary.

and even though i'm in FoG i'll be there too :p

i want a race thing... my ranger is pretty good at running. the shiverpeaks will be a great place for it, as ajmucha said.

C$ i bet you're right. :mad:

knowing how we usually start events in our guilds :p

Back