So what's everyone playing these days?

After much reflection (...or just chatting with a friend), I think I'm gonna be done playing imitations.

So, out go most of my f2p Android games that are attempts to be like Pokemon; I'm just dusting off my 2DS and playing Pokemon.
That, sir, is an excellent idea. I believe I'll do the same to kick my Puzzle & Dragons addiction.

On that note, any ideas for Pokemon X/Y endgame goals?

Same with Final Fantasy Tactics.
I have a PSP and I've always wanted to play FFT because it's widely considered "required reading" for most gamers, but I've also been considering quitting RPGs after I finish Shin Megami Tensei IV and Bravely Default. I need to find more games that I can just pick up, play for a while, make some progression, and put down. I tend to fixate on RPGs and I just don't have that kind of time any more.

Also, just re-subbed to WoW. :D
I admit I considered doing the same with the new expansion pack, but the cost of the pack itself is keeping me from buying a game time card.

You've caught on! The world needs to know the truth! and because you weren't here when I posted it the first time I get to post it again tee, hee :p .
Oh, I saw it before. And yes, much <3 for Weird Al. Elihu and I recently saw him in concert and it was amazing. Truly a great performer.

I'm taking my time getting through vanilla (well, Cata-afflicted vanilla) content in WoW now. I've never really ridden the roller coaster, so I'm looking forward to exploring Azeroth. Also looking forward to playing with the Forgiven. It will be a while before I even get to where Draenor content is relevant for me, so I'm hoping to catch a discounted price on it when I get there.

Well I am not playing wow currently...3hour + queues are very hard to work with. I was in earlier, had to AFK for family and was dropped back into a 4000+ queue, this was around noon and 3.5 hours later i am #1119

I've been playing Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls and Heroes of the Storm a lot. well, pretty much exclusively.

I think I've finally burned myself out on Skyrim (maybe). I've been playing Warframe a bit recently. Either I didn't give it enough of a chance back in the day or things have changed for the better. I've found it rather enjoyable.

I also still jump in War Thunder on occasion to satisfy my dog-fighting cravings. I've come to the realization that my Free-2-play account will never give me enough XP to make it to the jets. While disappointing, I've found the game is far more fun for myself at Tier II or below, so it isn't a major loss.

Warlords of Draenor & Dragon Age: Inquisition have my top slots for time priorities.
League of Legends because coworkers and friends after that, followed closely by Civilization V: Beyond Earth, and Endless Legend.

I dunno what I'm going to do when the hearthstone expac drops next month. There are far too many good games this fall and paying for two copies of things tend to hurt the wallet more than usual.

Well, my WoW sub has run out, and I won't be re-subbing for at least a month (moving... again... but the big one this time... and won't be in a position to play for a while). Wanting to go back, but may end up going back to Neverwinter or SWTOR instead.

In the meantime, Shin Megami Tensei IV is utterly rocking my world, as is Azure Striker Gunvolt (and the 8-bit-styled Mighty Gunvolt).

When gaming on my tablet, I've picked the clan-building games back up (Star Wars: Commander--personal favorite of the lot, Clash of Clans, Samurai Siege) as distractions. Hearthstone is just about here (yay!) and will get far too much attention when I can play it conveniently. Also giving this new game, Chain Chronicle, a go. It has what I like about the games like Battle Frontier (same dev, Gumi) but with an enjoyable combat system vaguely reminding me of the Mega Man Battle Network series. Worth a go.

I'm not reinstalling P&D, Tek. I'm not. :p

I'm not reinstalling P&D, Tek. I'm not. :p
Good. Don't.

I tried Chain Chronicle before it reached the states since there was some buzz about it on the PAD forums, but it just didn't click for me. Since I haven't kicked my PAD addiction yet, I don't feel motivated to invest the effort to learn any new mobile games.

SMT IV is an excellent game, though the vast number of available characters is daunting at times. I gave up on the "gotta catch 'em all" objective early on and instead settled for fusing any and all Special Fusion characters I possibly can. Some of the Special Fusions have served me very, very well.

Warlords of Draenor....garrisons are extremely fun! So far, an excellent recovery from Pandaria. :D

I've posted elsewhere about what I'm playing on my 3DS and my Wii U, but I wanted to post here as well about what I've been playing on PC:

Road Redemption!

Bird of Pray was kind enough to give me a code he'd received for the game and I've really enjoyed what I played so far. (Side note: I need to remember to write up a proper blurb of a review of the game for Bird.)

I'm still playing TF2 almost every Tuesday with ToJ (of course).

And I've also been playing Escape Goat and Pixeljunk Shooter sporadically. I can play both games with my older daughter watching. Road Redemption? Nooot so much. That one has to wait until after the older kiddo has gone to bed. :D

EDIT: And I'm still playing Puzzle & Dragons. :(

/me hangs head in shame

I'll quit one day.

Really.

I will.

...Eventually. :(

EDIT#2: I also recently bought Need for Speed: Most Wanted (my only purchase during the holiday Steam sale). Autolog was down when I tried to log in, but I plan on trying again soon and taking it for a spin again.

Speaking of racing games, I'd love to play Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed with other ToJ folks. Does anyone else have the game?

Last edited:
Grinding away on "War Thunder" grew up building WW2 models. Who would ever thought there would be a game where you could fly planes and drive tanks in the same game.
Build up crew skills and tank equipment. It is free to play, but fair warning like all games it can cost to advance faster than normal. We call them wallet warriors. LOL!
The graphics are pretty good, you will find your self looking closely and the details.
There are 3 modes of play, arcade, simulation, and realistic. Physics can be painful in the last 2. Hope some of you try it out.

Been playing mainly ESO lately. I still log on to TOR a couple times a week. Other than that, I have been playing the new XCOM, Baldurs Gate remasters, and ARMA 3.

I am taking yet another break from LOTRO but I will be back. I always go back.

I pre purchased Sword Coast Legends and am still patiently awaiting the release of Star Citizen.

i've actually been playing alot of CS:GO and torchlight 2.

I really want Dungeon Defenders 2 but I'm waiting for christmas sale on that one.

Archeage, yeah, was fun :D
fixed that for myself.

I'm back to EvE, it is just a great little (huge) sandbox. Sure, one does get their castle kicked over from time to time, but rebuilding can be great fun and you can learn from past mistakes... wow run-on sentence there....

Grinding away on "War Thunder" grew up building WW2 models. Who would ever thought there would be a game where you could fly planes and drive tanks in the same game.
Build up crew skills and tank equipment. It is free to play, but fair warning like all games it can cost to advance faster than normal. We call them wallet warriors. LOL!
The graphics are pretty good, you will find your self looking closely and the details.
There are 3 modes of play, arcade, simulation, and realistic. Physics can be painful in the last 2. Hope some of you try it out.
I'm pretty involved in that game. I've been flying with the folks from the Seraphim regiment.

http://seraphimregiment.enjin.com/warthunder

Also got sucked back into Warframe. . .ah, the never-ending grind. . .

Yeah those Seraphim are pretty good guys and gals. :)

SG51 is a great brother in Christ. Good to see a fellow Seraphim on here. o7

In Christ,
TW

EDIT: And I'm still playing Puzzle & Dragons. :(

/me hangs head in shame

I'll quit one day.

Really.

I will.

...Eventually. :(
I'm still playing Puzzle & Dragons. :(

I'm still playing Puzzle & Dragons. :(
Whaaaat? No way! ;)

Finally started playing the campaign of Halo 4. I'm behind the times, but I'm enjoying it so far. If it's not that, it's been Blue Dragon. I love that game.

Back