so bored at work!!

I understand being bored at work, I wait all day for someone other than me to post so that I can respond :)

I am saying that man in the video is the original! I would not degrade his work and feature myself doing a poor rendition of his artwork. :)

I can honestly say you people need to get jobs that take up more of your time when i watched that it scared me so badly i think im going to have nightmares

That disturbed me....and an already disturbed individual saying something disturbed him.....is scary.
I am bored at work today just as every day, however after seeing that I am asking that this thread be locked and removed and I will gladly go back to work. Something in me shriveled and died after having seen that. Please someone lock this thread before it gets worse….oh wait to late.…I just made it worse.
This latest version brought to you be the fine men and women of the USS Enterprise. Thanks for protecting me glad to see you get to have some fun!!

Numma,Numma..Navy Style

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA You guys have waaaaay too much free time at work. XD

But all those did make me laugh lots. And watching that last numa numa one was HILARIOUS. =P

Excellent post!! The Veggie Tails song is fantastic and made my dreary day here at work a little brighter.

Love it or hate it, no one can deny that is a catchy tune. *starts to do the Numma Numma dance on his way out the door and home to play WoW!*

See you all in MC tonight.

Back