so bored at work!!

Ok...so I wanted to change the topic off Numa Numa...but my videos still have lip syncing in them so enjoy you bored workers! =D

**WARNING** These next few videos do contain songs by the Backstreet Boys so...yea...

Number1

Number2

Number3

They actually became famous for these videos too (do not ask me what they say in the beginning...I don't know all of it X_x)

Number4

They had a concert too but I can't find the video...if you don't want to listen to Backstreet Boys songs...here's one where they sing one of my fav. Chinese songs...it's hilarious. XD LINKY

Well...that's all I got for now. XD

LOL

The very last one is of a song that is popular here in the Toledo area. So that just made it extra funny.

Meli I will make you a deal, no more Numma Numma if there is no more Backstreet Boys!!

my company moved me today to a more central location, so I can no longer indulge in clicking links :( I only have dial-up at home, so it would take me forever to see them there :(

As for Strongtower's questioin, I work at a Property Preservation firm. We take care of the maintance on foreclosed homes. My job is picture QC, so I get to spend 8 hours a day looking a pictures and then moving them from one folder to another. VERY boring.

I am the Network Administrator / SQL DBA for my Law firm in Toledo, OH. If it is computer related I take care of it. From webpage design and modification to the writing of our SQL query and everything in between. Hardware and software.

Makes you think man does he have a great job or what? I was getting paid while posting! :p

Last edited:
Even though he did get off, it was okay. (we can't play music from our workstations anymore, but I was still able to figure out it's All Star by Smashmouth.) I would say I do a much better job with that song, and I'm a lot cuter :)

Back