SMITE

SMITE is fun, yo. If and when I ever get my desk set up in my bedroom (I'm vacating my office so the new baby can have her own room), I plan on playing more SMITE and GW2.
Sweet. I need your name. I'm assuming gummyzergling? Will be fun to get to game together again. :eek:

Sweet. I need your name. I'm assuming gummyzergling? Will be fun to get to game together again. :eek:
Yessir, that's me.

Maybe you and Elihu and I can play a round together against bots soon.

I want to play a round with you guys badly. I just played a Conquest match and took out the entire enemy team as Thor. Not quite quickly enough to get a proper pentakill (got a quadrakill, though), but still quick enough for them to wipe.

It was awesome.

Seriously, I love SMITE. It's everything I like about LoL/Dota without the things I dislike (mostly the excessive clicking and really long match times).

I hope the game continues to grow and succeed. It's a ton of fun.

I really need to get on for some PC gaming soon. All this Puzzle & Dragons is going to rot my brain. (I don't have anything bad to say about Bravely Default so far. Fun times.)

I've only played one match against real people and it was, IMO, not nearly as fun as playing against bots with Elihu and randoms. But then again, I'll still at the low end of the learning curve, so derpy AI and that "us against the computer" camaraderie only adds to the fun.

I'm bumping this thread because SMITE is on Steam now. Does anyone play?

I'm not in a season of life where I can commit to 15-45 minute multiplayer matches, but if and when I'm back where I can, SMITE will likely be my game of choice as I felt more capable playing SMITE than LoL or Dota2.

Back