Serious Issues

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TastyWheat @ Feb. 05 2004,11:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The-Messenjah @ Feb. 05 2004,5:23)]Oh, and TastyWheat: STFU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

I think it's time to stop acting like a 10-year-old Messenjah...
I wanted to add this as a different post.

Do not use any profanities/swearings in here. It is against the forum rules, and for sure, excessive rule breaking can be resulted as removed from the forum.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote  
btw, even tho i quited months ago, i still hate some of you ppl
so?? whats ur point?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I don't know if you hate me or not, but I love you, as a fellow Brother in Christ. I do not care however you think, u can think i'm just a Christian loser or anything, but well I DON'T CARE!

My point is, if
Flash may not care, then who does? you, Atown? Or anyone else here that 'still' hate me?

I would never say to anyone being a Christian loser, thats just mean, but I still stand for my hate towards 'some' of you people.

By the way, seriously, I don't deserve to be "a fellow Brother in Christ", its a fact. Some may think so, others don't, that why I think its hard when you christians don't say the same answers.

Person A says, "I say Corpfox is a fellow Brother to me." Person B says, "No, I dont think so, he does not apply to us." Get the picture.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I chose the way of being a Christian, TO FOLLOW GOD. You can make as many darn stupid comments and should it make you feel good, go ahead, but it won't do anything to change our lives.

Same as above, you may agree, others wont, thats another fact.

Like many may agree, I could be a christian, but then again, others would agree, that i shouldnt be a christian. A known fact.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote (TastyWheat @ Feb. 05 2004,11:30)
Quote (The-Messenjah @ Feb. 05 2004,5:23)
Oh, and TastyWheat: STFU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Do not use any profanities/swearings in here. It is against the forum rules, and for sure, excessive rule breaking can be resulted as removed from the forum.

. . . and where are my warnings, flash, tastywheat, admins?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Feb. 08 2004,2:31)]Like many may agree, I could be a christian, but then again, others would agree, that i shouldnt be a christian. A known fact.
I don't think anyone on these boards thinks that you shouldn't be a Christian.  There are only two things (that I know of) that someone can do to make it where they can never become right with God. Corp you in no way have even gotten close to either of those instances.

Corp i honestly dont care what people call me. im called dork,x-lax, moron, poser,pansy, and these are all from friends who are just playin aaround since i dish it right back to them. and for me who cares? its a just a name without signifacance. corp i doubt anyone here "hates" you. any who does speak now or forever speak possitive things bout corp.

Corp, I dunno you. I do know some stuff tho. First, don't swear in here. It's just rude. But you know that. Second, nobody gets to decide if you're a Christian or not. Honestly, even if you come in here, rip new orifices for everyone, step on your grandma's toes and spit in her coffee, then go out and key your dad's car? you can still be a Christian. that's between you and God (tho I recommend against those things). And, if you say that you have a relationship with Jesus Christ...then you're a brother, like it or not. you can just be the brother that everybody whispers about at family get togethers. That's fine.

*whisper whisper.

Well, I think everyone should be Asatruar - so there IS one. I think we have some atheists too... Oh, and a Buddhist.

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Feb. 08 2004,12:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TastyWheat @ Feb. 05 2004,11:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The-Messenjah @ Feb. 05 2004,5:23)]Oh, and TastyWheat: STFU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

OMFG IM GOING TO GET BANNED!!!

Meh...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fools.

LOL. TM the only reason u would be banned is if u integated a proplem here. so why are u trying to get banned?? and flash *Atown swacks Flash with a Stergen*

and I thought i was gonna get banned for my lack of sentences and rudeness, hmm.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]any who does speak now or forever speak possitive things bout corp.

before, CCGR refered me as/to Adelpit, not positive, heh.

In ToJ forum/Counter-Strike, I've made Goose p0'ed off, and hasn't wrote back ever since, heh.

And Elite, well he's confused or mad at me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I wasn't asking if you are a Christian or not...I was asking why you are NOT a Christian. Also, no need to yell or curse at us. And if you hate some of us, why do you even come back and play here? There must be something that attracts you or draws you back...?

I just think you want attention, or have a desire to become a Christian...

So, thats about 2 1/2 - 3 people that hate me, and there is like. . . 300 members to go?

[edited] I count 9 on this topic so far that 'dont' hate me, and I did forget about The Messenjah, he said I was totally out of hand and uncivilized.

So, thats 3 1/2 - 4 people that hate me, and its like what...3 1/2 - 4 out of 9 that hate me, and 12 1/2 - 13 out of 300 members or so?

um...I don't hate you...I just didn't know if you were a Christian or not. Good to know where a guy's coming from before you start to assume things about him.

Come to think of it, I remember playing CS with you a ways back, and I remember thinking that you were stinking good and I was pretty excited the day you joined ToJ.

This may seem completely random, but how old are you Corp?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So, thats 3 1/2 - 4 people that hate me, and its like what...3 1/2 - 4 out of 9 that hate me, and 12 1/2 - 13 out of 300 members or so?
-heh, somebody must be taking statistics...

Corp if u can come up with those Stats then im pretty sure u aint handycaped. and as i said before i think what CCGR was saying that u have a typing style like adelpit. adelpit had a very strange way of typing a post out and so do u.

I dont hate you either corp. Though I must admit I think swearing on threads in this forum takes away from the point you are trying to make.

Sorry CorpFox about the Adelpit remark, I was commenting on your writing style, sometimes your posts are hard to decipher

Back