See ya in a few days! haha

Wash.

So, I've got a 4 page paper due tomorrow, a project on the Joshua conquest due thursday, and a biology, biblical archaeology, and New Testament Backgrounds tests on thursday.....pity me or pray for me - i'll take both at this point.

I've got to read 3 books and summarize them (4 page paper) concerning divorce and remarriage according to 3 separate biblical scholars.

My project is the debate between conquest dates of Palestine (Canaan) by Joshua and the Israelites (I don't recall the dates, but there is archaeological "evidence" or lackthereof (Jericho))

We only have 2 tests in NT Backgrounds, this is one of them. We only have 1 test in Biblical Archaeology, this is that one. And as for biology - well, i generally don't like it ;).

That's my sob story and I'm sticking to it.

Also just found out i have a Genesis test on Wednesday. I don't like all these teachers who put off their tests until the few days before spring break.

lol d00d!! im in some what of a similar boat as you... since i got nightfall... i havent been doing much in the direction of school... i have but not near enough... so ill participate in the bible studies still (loving those) but nothing much else... ill say hi when i come on for sure lol

i will pray, but can i laugh too? HAHAHAHA, you got it rough. sry, i had too...

good luck man, you'll get through it! and just think in a few more years you'll be laughing at me, so we cool :D

Woot! Keep up the good work! Does this mean next week is spring break and you will be in gw non-stop?

Kel Queen of all Europe

pretty much - i'm hoping to clock at least 60 hours ;) hehehe!
Also - NO biblical archaeology test.

So, 1 down, 4 to go.

so, if you got those papers to right, how come ur on GW right now? Xfire never lies!!

lol we have a German exchange student in our class. I am friend with him and he can speak amazing English (and 4 other lanuages), he got the comment from someone "you know you have compleate mastery of a lanuage when you can have an insulting contest with a native speaker and win" (it was very funny :) )

Back