Second Annual Community Day of Prayer

LOL Marcy......... I have 7am to 8 am covered by Renkor and 4 pm to 5 pm covered by Shunsui both from HIS.... WoW guild.

From HIS .... Wow guild Sargus will cover 3am to 4am and Ruthee 9pm to 10 pm. We're getting there keep it up.

please amend the list to be 1230 am to 130 am for Atown and 130 am to 3 am for wowAdbi. Please take Atown off from 5-6 thank you.

more additions....... Areli from HIS WoW guild 5 am to 6 am, Gyllis from 6 am to 7 am, Boazz from HIS WoW guild 2-3 pm, Amandra from HIS WoW guild 8-9 pm

LITSAFALDA said:
more additions....... Areli from HIS WoW guild 5 am to 6 am, Gyllis from 6 am to 7 am, Boazz from HIS WoW guild 2-3 pm, Amandra from HIS WoW guild 8-9 pm
Done.

Hey Lits!!!

I can't remember this from last year, but as the day goes on, are we going to create a list of things that each of us pray for as we go???

I thought it would be a nice idea, especially when we see results from the prayer day.

GOD BLESS TO ALL!!!
:D

Last year we added whatever the person praying felt led to add. Some just how awesome and experience it is and others a bit more. IMO we can add what ever we feel led to share including prayer or praise requests etc.

Blessings,"Angel"

SWATTS its LITSA silly not lits.

OK first off Marcylene and myself will be covering the final 4 hours. She will be covering the 4am to 5 am slot and the 6 pm to 7 pm slot. I will be covering the 3-4 and 5-6 pm slots. Any one else who wants to participate just pick and time and pray with another person who is praying at that time. It would be nice if you would post just so we know we have others praying with us.

Now on to your blessings.

My heartfelt prayer for each of you who are participating is a closer walk with God, a better understanding of who you are and where your faith is, and just to be totally blessed by the experience. Remember prayer can be whatever you make it. It can be as simple as a sincere talk with God or as involved as singing praises to Him for His mercy. I know that each of us pray the way our heart feels led and to me there is no wrong way to pray. Don't forget just in case you may need it to print out the guildline in the first post. Please also take a few minutes just to say your praying or anything that you feel led to share about your experience.

Dearest Lord,

You know what is in our hearts and minds. You know all of our needs and wants. You know when Your great timing is to come for all of us in all of our deepest desires. You know that we can do anything with You because with you all things are possible. Please show us Your ultimate knowledge and utmost love while we strive to accomplish this small commitment we have given to You. Help lead us where You would only want us to go. Help strengthen us in everything we do for the good of Your kingdom.

In Your Holy Name we pray,
Amen.

Even though I hate to go first on posting after the fact, I wanted to share the awesome time in the Spirit that was had.

Being near the throne is always so awesome, and bowing before my King and Father, is not only humbling, but is so fulfilling.

I, personally, was blessed with two visions, one I'm trying to pray out, the other was definately for me.

Also, God was generous in giving another message to me. I am not sure that it is for the CGA, but it is starting to look like it is.

All, in all, the Heavenly realms were opened, and the Father poured out His love and blessings. I hope that everyone was able to take a little bit for themselves.

GOD BLESS TO ALL!!!

And I look forward to next Prayer Day!
:D

Litsfalda, thank you! I love this day of prayer. I enjoy knowing that others are praying for our group, and that I am a part of the group. I think the greatest thing on my heart, aside from desiring God's best for every member here, was basking in the comfort that someone passed the torch of prayer to me, and that I was doing the same at my hours end. It is a joy and priviledge to serve in this way. I wanted to share some things that I found as I searched out things of prayer today.

A little while with Jesus—
Oh, how it soothes the soul,
And gathers all the threads of life
Into a perfect whole.
Prayer, O. Hallesby

http://newenglandbrassband.org/html/low_notes.html

Sweet Hour of Prayer

William Walford, 1845
Sweet hour of prayer, sweet hour of prayer, that calls me from a world of care,
And bids me at my Father's throne make all my wants and wishes known;
In seasons of distress and grief, my soul has often found relief,
And oft escaped the tempter's snare, by thy return, sweet hour of prayer.
Sweet hour of prayer, sweet hour of prayer, thy wings shall my petition bear,
To Him whose truth and faithfulness engage the waiting soul to bless;
And since He bids me seek His face, believe His word and trust His grace,
I'll cast on Him my every care, and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer.
Sweet hour of prayer, sweet hour of prayer, may I thy consolation share,
Till, from Mount Pisgah's lofty height I view my home, and take my flight:
This robe of flesh I'll drop and rise to seize the everlasting prize;
And shout, while passing through the air, farewell, farewell, sweet hour of prayer.

poetry regarding prayer:
http://www.bible.org/page.asp?page_id=1904

wooot prayer day pwned. i had a good friend over and i was actually able to get my hw done and it was a fine day. i think it really helped with sunday and monday cuz i had some things to clear with my teachers and it worked out.

Back