Roll Horde on Stonemaul

Should we create a guild "Demeeder"? Or maybe "The Lost" or "Abandoned" or "Forfeited" (or some other antonym that's not probably already taken?"

Ugh.. I just grinded to 47 on alliance.. That said i'm tired of sucking bad on BG's and am interested in rolling horde.. is this serious?

You can level the two factions on a pvp server now. Maybe it is time for MSC to make a showing on Stonemaul.

But think about why they are doing this...it is all a set up in anticipation of a major slowing down in the game. I suspect maybe a WoW2 coming???

You can level the two factions on a pvp server now. Maybe it is time for MSC to make a showing on Stonemaul.

But think about why they are doing this...it is all a set up in anticipation of a major slowing down in the game. I suspect maybe a WoW2 coming???

Shorter guild name PLEASE.

Maybe just Mustard Seed?

Or something totally different?

Suggestions? I'll try and think of some more possibilities...

I have a 71 DK and a 38 Druid on Feathermoon that I can transfer over if we start something up. I used to play with my friends over there before they all quit. :(

I like this news alot, and I would love to make a competing (or perhaps complementary) Horde guild for Redeemed. Wouldn't that be funny if in BGs, it was all chaos and killing except for Reedemed and MSC/Abandoned/Ransomed would just /wave and move on. Or to the contrary, we'd all just kill each other brutally as brothers and sisters in Christ. o:)

-Chadley

never thought about that. We can gank our own guild! *shock*

You can't transfer characters yet from other realms (just tried with my 72 disc priest). That feature might not take effect until they have the faction transfer too as allowing players to create opposite faction players on a PVP realm is a precursor to faction transfer.

So (not to get into a big Horde v Alliance talk) why are all the suggested guild names antonyms of Redeemed instead of, say, synonyms? I understand the irony, but it's like we'd be saying First, we were Unsanctified Horde, but then we found Jesus and the Alliance and were Redeemed, which... is actually kinda funny.

Anyway, I think it's more about whether we would want a Horde guild to just be a fun alt guild or to try to accomplish the same things Redeemed is accomplishing for a different, more savage demographic.

-Chadley

Back