Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Jake - For those who don't remember him, he was known as Rin White among other character names. I'm pretty sure he was a member before I was.

MY char

Hello and peace people....My name real is Elijah and my chars name is Kael Shadow Song. I am sorry to say but the hyperlink(to join Toj):( in the activation email was not there...I do not know what to do about this at all.

All my chars names have Kael in the front....my bro plays also...I am 13 years old and I am a seventh day adventist. I have been looking for people like you for a long time and hope it all works out. I have a bad habit(im having trouble breaking it) of saying crap sometimes and have bad spelling. If this is offensive to anyone I will do my best not to say it. I love doing stuff with people and need some good friends. I prefer to be called Kael(It has been my alter ego for a long time) Sorry, and good gaming!

Alright

Kael, I'm on GW right now and PMing you, idk if your AFK or busy. Doesn't really matter all that much. About your email link, I sent a PM to the ToJ guys and they will get back to me when they do. I was gonna cut a corner and let you pass, but you are in a guild already so I can't cheat for you ;). I would like to talk to you in-game before inviting you as well.

Gideon, you are also in a guild as well, so I can't invite you either.

When you guys leave your guilds either PM me in-game or post here again and I'll send the invite. I'll try and get a hold of you guys in-game as well. Your both on my friends list for right now.

God Bless guys, sorry this is taking longer than usual.

BTW Kael, I love your name. Its one of my favorites, and I think it will go great with the guild ;)

Become member of SoE

Hey my character name is Helena Jast and my Toj name is Rachael Jast. Thanks for everything and can't wait to meet all of you!

God Bless!
Rachael :D

I am Out of Former Guild

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I am out of the guild that I was in. I hope the offer still stands.

To tell you about myself, I started playing GuildWars 41 months ago. Always in search of Christian believers, but finding only a handful. From time to time I would witness and spread the gospel about Jesus Christ to the people of GW. Sometimes I would get "Amens" and most the times others telling me what they really thought. All I could do through the good and the bad was give the glory to the Lord and praise His name.

I accepted the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ in March of 2002. Even though I lost a lot, a soon to be wife, friends to name a few. What I gained in Christ is far greater, and I wouldnt change any minute of it.

Takecare and God bless,

Bill

P.S. I didnt relize there were two different Guilds for this thread. I was requesting to join with Spirt of Elijah

Last edited:
Invite sent Gideon, and you have accepted now. I encourage you to stay active on the forums and post in the Get to know your guildies thread

Hi My in game character name is Helena Jast. My Toj name is rachael_jast. Thanks. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and I apologize if I'm posting this twice. :D

God Bless!
Rachael

P.S. There was a problem with the e-mail sent to validate my SoE registration. The Hyperlink was missing. If you could send that again or something that would be great! Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Hey Jast! Welcome to SOE! I sent you an invite and all you have to do now is accept. When you've done that post in the Get to know your Guildies thread.

I registered as Xylric over with ToJ.

The characters I wish to have added to Spirit of Elijah are:

Alyssa Moonspyre, Mesmer/Elementalist
Cadren Moonspyre, Warrior and
Xylric Shadowweaver, Necromancer/Ranger.

I only have the original in its Game of the Year edition, but I hope for the expansions for christmas.

Im Johnathan Kinard and i just wanted to say hi to everyone in the guild and thank you Veni Vedi Vechi for telling me about this group of christian gamers and for inviting me.

My Char name is
LoveSong Forasavior(as is apperently Toj got a little confused their)

Spirit of Elijah [SoE] Join Request.

Hello all,
Prophet Elhanan introduced me to your guild and, I would like to join.
My ToJ name is Adam.edmonds
My characters name is Vacuus Caliga Ranger/Elementalist.

I have Prophecies and Eye of the North.

Thank you for your consideration,
Adam

Hello :D

I was thinking of getting back again to Guild Wars since my computer now runs a lot better with a 2 GB RAM upgrade

Characters:
- Paladin Of Chaos lvl 20 War/Monk
- Inquisitor Of Chaos lvl 12 Dervish/Necro

I have all the expansions and try to look for you guys online, cya around! ;D

I registered as Xylric over with ToJ.

The characters I wish to have added to Spirit of Elijah are:

Alyssa Moonspyre, Mesmer/Elementalist
Cadren Moonspyre, Warrior and
Xylric Shadowweaver, Necromancer/Ranger.

I only have the original in its Game of the Year edition, but I hope for the expansions for christmas.

Hello all,
Prophet Elhanan introduced me to your guild and, I would like to join.
My ToJ name is Adam.edmonds
My characters name is Vacuus Caliga Ranger/Elementalist.

I have Prophecies and Eye of the North.

Thank you for your consideration,
Adam

Adam and Xylric. Welcome to Spirit of Elisha! I just sent you guys invitations. Sorry if this took a long time. For some reason this thread just doesn't update properly for me. But you guys are invited! And that's the important part! Please post in the Get to Know your Guildies Thread so we can.. well.. get to know you!

Hello :D

I was thinking of getting back again to Guild Wars since my computer now runs a lot better with a 2 GB RAM upgrade

Characters:
- Paladin Of Chaos lvl 20 War/Monk
- Inquisitor Of Chaos lvl 12 Dervish/Necro

I have all the expansions and try to look for you guys online, cya around! ;D

Hey Chaoshammer! Have you registered with the Tribe of Judah yet? If so, I will need your ToJ username. If you haven't just re-post in this thread when you are approved.

Thanks STC.

Adam, Prophet Elhanan whispered me about you the other day, so I'm guessing you want to be in the same guild [SoE] as he and Valora so I send an invite from that guild too. Our guild got so large we split, so we are the same guild, but in game, we are split into Spirit of Elijah [SoE] and Spirit of Elisha [SOE].

Chaoshammer, I don't remember if you were in SoE or SOE before, but take your pick :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back