Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright.. invited and you accepted so fast! Welcome to the Guild!

Give a post in the Get to know your guildies thread so we may get to know you more! Go figure that one! :)

Have a good time!

I used to be in the guild, but was gone for a while and must have been removed due to inactivity...if there's still room for an occasional appearance, I'd like to get back in so I can keep in touch. If not, I'll just keep people in my friends list. :)

More character names are in my signature, but my mains are:
Aidan Swiftbow
Marcus Lightbearer

My ToJ name is the same as my name here

Hey! Good to see you back! Yea, we recently started wiping people after 6 months of inactivity due to population problems. But its easy to re invite and its great to see people coming back!

Hi all,

I went through the ToJ registration process, but the confirmation email I was sent by ToJ did not include the activation hyperlink to activate my ToJ account. I can forward a copy of this email for troubleshooting purposes to a mod or admin, if they so desire.

What do I need to do to get my ToJ account activated? My ToJ account name/email is: gotee12 / gotee12 at gmail dot com (though it hasn't been activated yet). And obviously I'd like to join the SoE guild. Also my GW character names are Carad Haruun and Elianna Cortu.

Thanx and God bless!

EDIT: I found out what I had done wrong on the ToJ website, I was trying to register at www.toj.cc/gw not www.toj.cc. I've now properly registered at www.toj.cc and am awaiting approval.

Last edited:
Doh! I checked this and meant to invite you when I logged on... forgot I was gonna do homework after I checked the forums and forgot :eek:

glad someone picks up my slack ;)

Welcome to the guild!! Don't forget to say something in the Get To Know Your Guildies Thread!

Hi I am new to this forum and I was searching for christian guilds online when I found you guys via a google search. I would love it if you sent an invite to my.

my toj is Leonight
my guild wars character name is Leo Night

thank you for your time and consideration.
God Bless
Leo

Hey Leo! Are you sure you joined ToJ? I can't seem to find a Leonight in the roster.

Request For Re-admittance

Hello Everyone,

I don't know if you guys remember me - I had applied and have been accepted (invited even) to the guild. In my case, I was in Spirit of Elisha. But between now and back then, I let one of my friends have a character on my account. He didn't know about the Christian guild at the time and he switched guilds on me. He doesn't play much on it anymore and since then I have informed him about the Christian guild. I am currently in my own guild (haha with no members - just for AB purposes), but I'd like to join back up with one of the Christian guilds in the alliance with SoE and SOE. I don't believe much has changed from my application (I don't know how deep it is in the threads - the request to initially join), so that brings me back to my purpose here.

Would it be possible to get a reinvite?

My two main characters are:
Zephy The Samsonite (20WAR)
Friend Of Bambi (20RNG)

I believe my ToJ name is:
Zephyrulk

If it is possible to get a reinvite, plz reply on this thread. I don't want to trash my solo-guild until I get an answer from y'all.

Thanks for your time and God Bless!

Hey guys, sorry about the long wait, I've been really busy these last couple days, with my birthday and all. but hopefully today I will have a chance to get on and then I'll send the invite. just hold out a little bit longer :)

My name: Joel
ToJ name: Aylwin
Guild Wars name: Aylwin Hawken

I've been playing Guild wars off and on for a little over three years. I have all 3 campaigns and EotN. I'm looking forward to playing with fellow christian members!

I'm a new Tribe of Judah member and I want to join the SoE/SOE guild.

ToJ Screen Name: focos

Guild Wars Characters I'm most likely to be playing:
Spellfire Flamesoul
Hand of Providence
Indominable Might
Yinyang the Eternal

I have the base 3 games but not the GWEN expansion.

Real name is Brooks. Thanks.

Invite from Kingdom of Saints

I got an invite from Kingdom of Saints. Is that from you or is it someone else?:confused:

Not that I know of. I tried to invite you just now, but it said you are already in a guild. Lemme know if you still want an invite to SoE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back