Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
need invite

I was in a while ago and was gone for months. Now that I am back I would love to get back in. you can get me with my tag Sumo Supreme. Dont know how active I will be once I get back in school this fall.

yay. i got this one :)

Hey Legato, welcome to the guild. sent out an invite for ya. post a thread in the forums so we can get to know you! the best way to get active and have fun in the guild is to hang out here.

Also, ur the first person i get to invite since my recent promotion to officer. =D

Glad you have you on the team.
~Stc

Greetings all...

I'm new here, so I thought I'd throw out a request.

ToJ: gibson
In-game: Caelum Fremet

Thanks...I look forward to meeting ya'll. See you on Teamspeak I'm sure. :D

Welcome to the guild Triumvir. I just sent you an invite and look forward to getting to know you. Please post a new thread in our forums to introduce yourself to all the other members.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Request To Join

I would like to join SoE. My ToJ username is: Kippo

My in-game character name is: Trixy Legondie

Thanks!

Welcome to SoE! Please post to introduce yourself in the get to know the guildies thread.

Welcome to the guild Nevyn! Dont be afraid to post a thread about u so we can know u more.

Glad to have u on the team

My ToJ Name is Deacon And my Guild Wars Names are Apostle Petter, Apostle Philip, Irvin Zale, Irvin Dagger, Lady Blue Cloud, Barhog Hallenhoff and Soft Blue Breese. I would like to be a member of your guild.

Welcome Deacon, invite sent. Please continue to visit the forums and post so we can get to know you.

Toj Name: Shawn
GW Name: BBQ Ribs

I look forward to joining you all. I won't be able to leave my current guild for about 3 hours from now, in case you guys are quick ;) But after that I'm fair game :)

Thank you and God Bless!

welcome to the guild Shawn. I just sent you an invite and look forward to getting to know you. Please post a new thread in our forums to introduce yourself to all the other members.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Join SoE

Hi All,

Would Like to join SoE. My Toj name is ppar3566 and my guild war character names are Ka Ali and Eli Sol (though I don't use this one much). Just quickly I tried to register on the SoE website to access content but when I got the email to follow the hyperlink to confirm my email no hyperlink was present. Not sure what I should do from here.

God Bless,

Phil

Welcome to the Guild! and I approved you on the site as well I was waiting to see who you were lol. Welcome to the Guild and pls post a introduction to yourself in the Main Guild Wars Forum! Agan Welcome and be sure to check out teamspeak and meet all the Guys and Gals :).

Request to Join

I'm looking forward to being part of this guild.

ToJ name: Abba San
Player names: Abba San Mo/Me; Abba Kahn W/N

Request to Join

I'm looking forward to getting involved with Spirit of Elijah.

ToJ name - Abba San
GW name - Abba San (primary character)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back