Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome ItlerInan!!! Your invite has been sent!! looking forward to seeing you online! Also join us on Teamspeak!

The Prodical Son returns :-)

ToJ name: Rogue Jedi

I was in SoE a while back and Have missed it since. I miss the Bible studys and just hanging out with other christians. I've played the game since Oct04 and Know alot about it. I have all Four campains and look foward to hanging out with SoE Peeps again! :)

Rogue Jedi talked to me in-game about joining the guild last night. He said he posted while I was talking to him, but got a message saying a moderator had to approve his post.

Anyone seen that post?

LOL Rogue Jedi you did not tell me it was you who contacted me on Myspace!! LOL he has been a member before infact he is a better PvPer than me :). I believe He asked to me to be in SOE. Which is SoE 2 fyi Rogue!

Glad to see your post finally showed up! AND that you can post! :)

I went ahead and invited him yesterday, since I found him on the ToJ roster.

SoE, for the record.

Pre - Application

Hello!

I have submitted my application to Tribe of Judah and am awaiting approval from them so that i can apply to Spirit of Elijah, but I thought that I would just post a quick hello here as well:)

I'm 23 and from Canada. I enjoy the PvE aspect of GW more than PvP, but i will participate in AB and GVG etc. I have several characters in all 3 campaigns and am always willing to help out if I can.

I look forward to joining your guild provided I am approved.

Thanks very much and God Bless!

PS - a few of my in-game names are Latoia Shadow, Essa Ftw, Soho K in case anyone wanted to look me up.

Application

I have been approved from Tribe of Judah.

ToJ name: Emily

In game names I frequently play:
Latoia Shodow
Essa Ftw
Soho K

Thanks very much - I look forward to an invite :)

Request to Guest

My main character's name is Mwen Dragonfist, but I have lots of alts and all of the games/expansions. Within ToJ, my screen name is Mwen.

If possible, I would like to request being added as a Guest to ToE for a short time before making a formal request to join. If that is okay, I would be happy to pay the gold fee plus a donation.

I ask this because I've been very active in my current guild since the game went live. I have been an officer in that guild -- Champions of Fury -- and I know and love all the folks in it. Over recent months, though, it has become almost a dead guild. Our guild leader -- a good Christian guy -- has been awol because of computer problems, and the guild has dwindled to just a few people. Although I play at least every other night, I am unable to coordinate a lot right now, as I'm a 37-year-old father of a six month old (our first child after 15 years of marriage -- a huge blessing).

I had read about ToJ and ToE months ago and really liked the idea of a Christian fellowship, Bible studies, etc. I have enjoyed some limited witnessing in Guild Wars, opening the door in Ascalon to "Across the Wall" for free and then leaving folks with this hyperlink: http://open4free.googlepages.com/

Sorry for the rambling post, but I wanted to explain my request for being added as a guest before being added as a member (if accepted). I love the few people left in my group and want to make sure I'm doing the right thing. But a game should be fun, and although we're still friends, we're not really having fun any more. :p

Emily I sent you an invite you are already in a Guild so I could not send you an invite. I am Mwen I am more than happy to give you a Guest invite. If you need another one just holla!

Mwen, that is exactly what SoE is. We are one big family. Its so awsome being able to talk across Ally chat and have people respond "dont worry ___ we will pray for you" or give encouragement. I cant imagine leaving a family guild cause i cant imagine leaving SoE. The best way tho to become really really really deep in the family that we have here is to hang out on here on the forums. I remember when i just joined, i spent about 2-3 weeks on the forums before i could play GW (compy situations) and at the end of those 3 weeks it felt so normal and right to be here. And ever since its only gotten better. I sometimes i go camping and it feels like not only have i been away from home but also my other family.

i guess what im trying to say is that if you do decided to leave your guild and want to join ours, this is the best way to rebuild what you had.
:D

I would love to join

Hello :)

I would really like to join SoE

My toj name is Giddeon
and my GW toon name is Tuball Cain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back