Request for Invite

Hello there,
I'm requesting an invite to SoE/SOE.

Tribe of Judah name:
Zephyrulk

Guild Wars Name:
Zephy The Samsonite

Thanks! :)

welcome to the guild. I just sent you an invite and look forward to getting to know you. Please post a new thread in our forums to introduce yourself to all the other members.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Hello, I have been thinking on getting GW for along time and I ended up giving in and downloaded it tonight. I have been playing WoW with Redeemed for the past 2 years and its a fun game its time for a change and with GW being a free game to play I can have a break from one and the other. As far as I know my ToJ name is the same as it is on the forums. My GW name is Claws of Fire if someone or anyone can get me connected into this guild and help with the game that would be awesome. Do you ever use TS or Vent? I know with WoW its helpful to be able to talk and get help from others.

Thanks for the help and I hope to hear from somene soon.

welcome to the guild Claws Of Fire. I just sent you an invite and look forward to getting to know you. Please post a new thread in our forums to introduce yourself to all the other members.

Rho

would like to join spirit of elijah

my Toj name is friendofJc
my in game character name is Solomon Mosa or Rin Parnavell
i have all three games plus Gwen

Last edited:
Welcome to the guild FriendofJc, i will invite you as soon as i get on (which will be in like 5 mins, so no worries)give a post about yourself so we can better know you.

PS. Love the name too :)

Request to Join

Hey my name is Josh I'm from the States, but currently live in sweden with my wife. I have been away from GW for a bit over a year but got nightfall and started again a couple weeks ago. I am soo excited to find a christian guild!

My characters are the Valaar family hehe

Yarina, Kael, and Kami Valaar

My timezone is GMT +1

Been accepted user name same as forums jdbug :D

forgot...iv got all 3 campaigns, but not gwen

Last edited:
missunderstood

well it had taken several days, and then i tried to wisper all the leaders twice in that time and all were offline. So i figured you guys were dyin or somthing, and joined another guild. If you guys are still active i would very much like to join. Should i drop my guils now, or you wanna wisper me when the time is right?

PS...sorry for the mixup;)

Last edited:
yes, you would want to drop your guild now and we will invite you as soon as we can.

Sent out the invite! Please introduce yourself with a new thread in the forums.

Kel Queen of all Europe

OOH OOH pick me!!!!!

I would love to join your guild on guild wars and have been desperatly searching for a christian guild. My names are Eurydice Casbot, Rebecca Bathsheba, Marian Elizebeth, Prophetes Of Christ, and Divine one Of Love. Look for ward to meeting you all.

Timothy

request to join SoE/SOE

In order to join SoE/SOE you must become a member of Tribe of Judah (Toj). Once you have been accepted into Toj please post your Toj Name and your Guild Wars Character name in your post requesting a Guild invite. Once you have been accepted and recieved your invite please post an introduction post in the forum introducing yourself to the community. Thank you for your interest in joing Spirit of Elijah / Spirit of Elisha. For more info on joining click the following link http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15635

my Toj name is: Hsbrewer
my GW name is: Del Vitae Hero

thanks i'm looking forward to meeting everyone

New Member Request

Hello! I would like to join SOE. I am very new to GW, but am learning. Still in the pre area of Prophecies. (have 3 kids, and one new, so time is a factor ;) )

My Guild Wars Names are:

1) Mylynn Realm (R/Mo)
2) Damann Realm (Me/El)

My TOJ name is: bigfuz

Thanks and God Bless!
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back