request for alliance event?

ursen, doing an 8 man farming team like you suggested is for times that aren't official ally events because we go in to work thru the story and do all the quests and fight and win.

Many many many people don't have all chars available to do a same class farm, so best not to put that as an Alliance event for fun, ya know? Could make another time for that specific thing. I have seen other alliances, such as MiLK alliance having regular farming nights all using same build or that have a strict "this way only" style.

By all means get with Raven, talk about it, get a new thread started ..see who shows interest and promote it as a farm time.

I'm leaning towards Urgoz, because it is insanely fun to make plants explode.

And since I'm leaning towards Urgoz and I'm running the event Saturday, I guess that means we do Urgoz. :cool:

So, bring lots of fire or other AoE. Diana said she'll bring EoE so that's covered. We'll need a few monks, but we have done it with hero monks in the past. (this doesn't mean you get to slack off if you can bring a monk *glare*) Someone will need consume corpse or necrotic traversal, and it helps if they are either a 1hp-BiP or a MM, preferably whichever one you are better at.

We have consets, although donations are always welcome.

See you Saturday, 8pm EDT.

What's the expected amt of time in there? The last time I was in it took 6 hrs, and I got in big trouble.

I can roll with either a mm or a curses necro. Not experienced with 1hp bip, and don't have the armor setup (or space for said armor currently). I do have necrotic traversal, so if running mm, I can refrain from summoning a minion in that one room ;-)

2 hrs I can do. A very bad tempered Splinter/Barrage PI Ranger wishes to come along.

I'm never available on Saturdays - BUT - this Saturday I may be. I can bring my Fire Elementalist

Question - I have never been in there - is there a particular Fire Ele build that everyone is expecting? Any suggestions?

Abba, Raven will have a great build for you to run either SF or SH... she has good stuffs :)

FYI: If you have never been there before, Orry or Raven will give you a scroll to use. Use it then you can be ferried there after wards. Orry and Raven can ferry everyone else who has been there before.

Lets get a meeting started at least half hour before IF you can show that early or please try to show at least 10 mins early. It is so difficult to get builds, etc done after the time to start the event.

Hope everyone can be on Teamspeak (the normal one) as this will greatly help even if you cannot talk but can listen :)

PM Me Orry Me for guest invite to HOLY GH

Thanks!

What a great evening - nine real people on the team - just under two hours to get all the way through. That was a great first time experience in an elite mission for me. Thanks you guys. Can't wait for the next time.

Back