Refining the Minion Factory

Light of Dwayna could be Echoed or Arcane Echoed to be used many more times. As for energy....maybe the saccers could sac with Blood is Power all the time instead of wearing 5 superior runes.

Great idea, Shoe. The problem with the mes "echo" is that it's an an elite, and I thought arcane echo was class specific. However, now that I see it isn't it'd be perfect here. The extra 15 cost on top of the spell it's echoing would make energy management even more of a pain, but I don't know how much BiP helps.

With echo and mantra of recovery, one rezmer can rez reasonably quickly (i think total minion production would be slightly higher then with 2 MM's and saccers).
The problem is that the energy cost is around 70 energy in about 12 seconds (10 for MoR, 15 for ArEcho, 25 for LoD, and 25 for echo'ed LoD). It's worth trying though, to see what we can do with it.

What is a real man?

ArchAngel said:
a real man isn't scared by petty threats; a real man keeps his woman in order.

Obviously, the theme is "a real man is a chauvinist pig whom all women should avoid like the plague." :p

Here's my definition: a "real man" doesn't spend his time trying to prove he's a real man, but instead treats the people around him, male and female, with courtesy and respect.

Last edited:
Hey, making cookies doesn't diminish me in any way. As it happens, I like to bake. And I can knit, weave, sew, and dance. So what? I can also weld and use power tools, and excelled in science and math in school. :D

But no cookies for you, because you didn't ask nicely. :p

And yes, I am a feminist...but think Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton, NOT Gloria Steinem and N.O.W.

Last edited:
Well, I have received actual training for welding, drilling, drill presses, forging, operating a kiln, pouring molten aluminum, routing, and operating all sorts of saws and sanders. So I know what I'm doing.

I can also sharpen my own chip-carving knives.

Now to learn glassblowing...my next goal!

MaidMirawyn said:
Here's my definition: a "real man" doesn't spend his time trying to prove he's a real man, but instead treats the people around him, male and female, with courtesy and respect.

I agree.
MM, may I please have some cookies? :D

....cookies are overrated.....

This is all the desert you need:

strawpic.jpg

Cookies for Thrawn

Thrawn said:
I agree.
MM, may I please have some cookies? :D

Of course you may!

5417GB_TH.jpg

Even though you slaughtered me in GvG...

Don't share with ArchAngel. He's not playing nice! :)

Mmm...strawberries

Halonic said:
Those strawberries are too pretty to eat.

There is no such thing! The best way to show your appreciation of really beautiful strawberries is to relish their wonderful flavor!

I thought everyone knew that...

Back