Redeemed 2014

What does need to happen is that people should stop recruiting away from Stonemaul/Redeemed! If everyone who is a part of TOJ that still plays WoW was still in Redeemed, that would make Redeemed a pretty active guild.

Last edited:
Yeah, Redeemed is kindof in that odd catch-22 state. More people would join in if there were more people already there. More people would already be there if more people joined in...

Yeah, Redeemed is kindof in that odd catch-22 state. More people would join in if there were more people already there. More people would already be there if more people joined in...
And some folks would play if they weren't so incredibly frugal and didn't have a backlog a mile long. Y'know, in theory.

But seriously, I may have to re-sub for a month after the next expansion drops. Then Flame and I can stage our Epic Battle Pets Tournament. Except it wouldn't be epic because he'd just annihilate me because I focused on collecting battle pets, not leveling them. But it would still be fun. Because battle pets.

What does need to happen is that people should stop recruiting away from Stonemaul/Redeemed! If everyone who is a part of TOJ that still plays WoW was still in Redeemed, that would make Redeemed a pretty active guild.

That makes sense in theory but not in practice. Many people want to play WoW with their friends... but in an active guild that is not on a low pop or PvP server. I know that in my case, we went and started a new guild to support those desires and it is only right that we would go and recruit our WoW friends since it is taking off and doing well. It is not fair to ask people to stop inviting friends to play with them. I understand about not recruiting inside a guild's forums, but outside it is fair game.

Last edited:
And some folks would play if they weren't so incredibly frugal and didn't have a backlog a mile long. Y'know, in theory.

But seriously, I may have to re-sub for a month after the next expansion drops. Then Flame and I can stage our Epic Battle Pets Tournament. Except it wouldn't be epic because he'd just annihilate me because I focused on collecting battle pets, not leveling them. But it would still be fun. Because battle pets.

My highest pet is level 5 I think? Have at thee!

I'm getting close, but I don't have any pets over lvl 20 yet. However I do have 190 unique pets, because Blizzard has done a fine job of conditioning me to COLLECT ALL THE THINGS. I'd totally be down for a lvl 1-lvl 5 low level pet tourney. :D

My highest pet is level 5 I think? Have at thee!
Oh, it's so on if/when I re-sub for a month.

I'm getting close, but I don't have any pets over lvl 20 yet. However I do have 190 unique pets, because Blizzard has done a fine job of conditioning me to COLLECT ALL THE THINGS.
I can't even blame Blizzard for my fixation on collecting pets. I'm pretty sure they've just provided the second best platform for exercising this innate desire (Pokemon takes top honors, of course, if only because there's no monthly fee).

I'd totally be down for a lvl 1-lvl 5 low level pet tourney. :D
Sounds like we have an event in the making!

Hello All of Redeemed!

I wish you all well and understand your situation. I'm one of the officers of The Forgiven (Terenas) which is suffering from a similar drop off, but we have toons/players coming back @ the same time as well. We should discuss running a combined cross-realm Christian Guild Flex raid. Let me know your thoughts!

That would be cool. I can't say I would be a regular guy as raiding + family = scheduling problems. But it is a good option.

I initially looked at Redeemed when I fired up WoW again, but the PvP server was the one thing I could not do.

I have a hard enough time doing PvP for holiday achievements and this legendary quest.

Folks can add my battletag and I am more than happy to help out with runs, quests, etc as needed. Just be forewarned that I can abruptly need to go afk due to little ones (don't worry I will at least say afk)

Hello All of Redeemed!

I wish you all well and understand your situation. I'm one of the officers of The Forgiven (Terenas) which is suffering from a similar drop off, but we have toons/players coming back @ the same time as well. We should discuss running a combined cross-realm Christian Guild Flex raid. Let me know your thoughts!

Might be a good idea Apollux. Maybe u and Flamethrower can exchange battle tag IDs.

For all participating on this thread, the theme is: "Hopefully we can get Redeemed up and running again!"

We look forward to your support in meeting this goal!

I have a healer and a tank, so heroics are instaqueue, is treasure hunting a better or just a different option?

Hey Fireman: I just renewed my sub, so I checked out all the drops.

Heroics:
Justice Points - u can buy 489 gear
Valour Points - u can buy 522 gear (need friendly with Shadow Pan Assault, just do Throne of Thunder once in LFR and u got it).

Timeless Isle:
- u get 496 drops quite often from boxes, killing bosses/trash, etc.
- as Flame said, u can do some things to get 535 as well. I haven't done that part yet though.

So yeah, I still do Hs for valour points. 522 pieces are still pretty good.

hi all,

thought i'd drop by and introduce myself. i'm currently playing swtor with Kahiel, Aleron, direpath, etc, but i also have a semi-active wow account. i'm on the rivendare server (horde side), in a not so active social guild. if anyone wants to join us just gimme a hollar. i'll probably roll my first serious ally toon and join you guys in redeemed soon lol. otherwise i'll be happy to join any cross realm stuff too, or even just hang out on battle net. i'll be updating my signature soon with a few of those fancy signature toon graphics everyone has lol. :D

jules

...and that lovely cross-realm mailing is live now for those that may have drifted off.

Timeless Isle...wow I just hit 90 on my DK yesterday and am already iLvL 460 after an hour or so of running around getting chests.

Cross-Realm mailing??? Is it so?? That would be amazing!! I will have to try this out... Can i access my heirloom items from other realms yet??

Back