Redeemed 2014

Cross-Realm mailing??? Is it so?? That would be amazing!! I will have to try this out... Can i access my heirloom items from other realms yet??

Yep - you do have to mail them though. Log in to the character that holds the heirloom, then mail it to Character@Servername, then switch over to that character and it will be in your mail. This will work with any account bound items, including Timeless Isle gear tokens.

Thank you for the info. I was able to send over my heirlooms and made a bit of use of a few of them last night. what are timeless isle gear tokens? and would it benifit me to accuire them on a non PVP server?

Thank you for the info. I was able to send over my heirlooms and made a bit of use of a few of them last night. what are timeless isle gear tokens? and would it benifit me to accuire them on a non PVP server?

I'm thinking probably yes. Stonemaul is a violent place when it comes to the Timeless Isle, and if you're not in the mood for killing hordies, it would be pain to get...

The gear tokens are tokens that drop from chests, mobs, etc. that come in either cloth, leather, mail, or plate and are class specific. When you use/activate one, it becomes a piece of 496 ilvl epic gear. There's a token for each of the slots and they're rather abundant on the Timeless Isle. Farm enough (or open the Ordos Chest) and you'll get a Burden of Eternity that can turn an unused/nonactivated token into a piece of 535 ilvl gear.

Yes, but it should be noted that the ONLY thing that can be mailed across realms is your heirlooms.

Actually, any Bind to Account item can be mailed. This includes the rep tokens from some mobs in Pandaria, Sky Crystals, the hidden treasure weapons scattered about Pandaria, several archaeology items, and Timeless Isle tokens (as long as you have not right-clicked them already to convert them to gear).

Anything labelled Binds to Battle.Net Account can be mailed to any character on your account. Going between US and EU is not possible as you cannot have an account that spans both.

Wootness! I wish I could jump back in, but its just not going to happen....yet. Flame, you don't need to keep me an officer for the sake of nostalgia. If I do re-sub, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Gerbil
CAN'T... HOLD... BACK... JOKE... GASP...

Hey, hey, he's the Monkey
And people say he monkeys around.
But he's too busy singing
To put anybody down.

He's just tryin' to be friendly,
Come and watch him sing and play,
He's the young generation,
And he's got something to say.

ALSO... CAN'T... HOLD... ON... MUCH... LONGER...

<RUNS AWAY>

TheMonkey = Davey Jones? *LOL* I thot TheMonkey is a "she". :p

flame is back

woohoo. Good to see you back on brother. I have been off and on for a while but I think I might be back steadily for new xpac since my daughter plays now.. boo horde.. but its GREAT to see some old familiar faces on. remembering the glory days of redeemed.

lol. I just realized the year. I don't know why I thought this was talking about this xpac. WOD. :( oh well had me jumping for a sec. LOL

Back