Recently Seen Movie(s)

Theatre:
Loved Pirates 2---Hated the ending...It makes 2 +3=1 long movie

Home:
Cellular-enjoyed it, was surprised not expecting much from it. Pretty cool action flick with a twist.

Into The Blue-I normally cannot stand Paul Walker, but this movie was written for him I believe. I was surprised, though I was expecting the worst.

Ultraviolet- Actually kind of deep, much moreso than at first glance, But still really didn't enjoy it that much.

Unbreakable-Enjoyed it. Was very deep, Acting was good, Plot was...well...M Night Smyamalan (spelled right?), you get what you expect, you either love it or hate it.

Cinderella Man-Awesome...but I like good true life stories.

Own---the Village, the Visitation, Failure To Launch, Coach Carter, Glory Road, Annapolis, V for Vendetta, The Inside Man, Shattered Glass, and countless others I can't think of right now---but haven't watched them yet.

My wife and I went to see World Trade Center last Friday. It was a great movie...very emotional for me. Some people don't want to see it because they know it will make them cry and they don't want to see the likes of that again. My opinion is that we need to be reminded of that event regularly lest we lose focus on why we are at war with terrorism. I can think of no better reminder than to see those buildings fall again...as painful as it is.

My wife and I watched Hoodwinked last night. Great film. Hard to believe it was the first film from that studio. Here's hoping they're working on their next project right now.

My wife and I watched Hoodwinked last night. Great film. Hard to believe it was the first film from that studio. Here's hoping they're working on their next project right now.
Haha, we saw that movie a while back. It is really good -- and family-friendly, as well.

Take the Lead - I like Antonio Banderas but I feared the worst with this movie was REALLY REALLY good. I loved it. BTW I am not really into Dance but was very enjoyable. BTW it is based on a true story which I never knew.

I liked that movie also. Although I liked Cars and Over the Hedge better.

Last edited:
Monster House. :( It made me sad. After having Cars and Over the Hedge set the bar so high, I was disappointed.

Over the Hedge...5 times in a row. Needless to say, I have kids. Saw the Benchwarmers with my wife last night, not nearly as funny as my friends said it was, but it still had a couple really funny moments.

Night of the Living Dead

Next in line are; Dawn of the Dead (1978), Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (2004), and Land of the Dead.

[toj.cc]phantom;190370 said:
Night of the Living Dead

Next in line are; Dawn of the Dead (1978), Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (2004), and Land of the Dead.

I was very pleased with Dawn of the Dead (2004). I was a fan of the older Romero flicks. Of course, you have to try to ignore some of the 'adult' content.

Well, this evening I watched, Dawn of the Dead, very scary. I'm surprised its similar to the Xbox 360 game, Dead Rising.

Back