Raiding reqirements

you havent seen most of the PVE content:p

And China Never really expirianced the excitment of progression, so he doesn't understand. Sure you to can join a guild that has cleared everything and it would be boring to me as well.

that's true, some of the most exciting times in game have been first kills. I think the most excitement I have ever heard over vent was our first domo kill, we bashed our heads against the wall for months on that fight and when we downed him I think we had only 1 death and my ears almost bled from all the screaming in excitement through the ear phones:p

True that! The progression is what sets up all the fun in my opinion as well. Farmed kills are pretty blah, what makes them more fun is remembering when that mob used to pummel your butt.

Molten core over and over and over and over and over and over and over... could not have been that fun. Imo, neither is Karazhan over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

...you get the point. :D

it wasnt fun over and over and over, it was fun on first kills though:p But then you went to HK that had it on farm:)

not when you went to HK:p maybe the first couple bosses hehe

I got into MC late so it was all new to me:p but I have been in kara the whole time mostly minus the month I had to relevel to 70 heh. and its still fun, especially seeing new people experience it every week, it might be boring if it was 10 fully epiced people who knew every fight, but then if it was we could have races and make it fun again:p

Back