Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

j02strd

I'm a Christian I believe in Jesus Christ and I believe it's my calling to create games that is suitable for Christians and non-Chistians in a way to bring God's word to the people of the world. My only question is how do you send out the word of love kindness in games. I'm a First Person Shooter fan mostly I love Deus Ex and Thief 3 games that's not all about boring shooting the whole time. But if I make a game can it contain voilence the killing of people. Let the player kill other NPCs isn't this hypocrite in some way. You can say I have issues but I don't want the same problems guys like Mel Gibson has gotten themselves into. I don't think shooting games is Christian but it sure is fun. Should I create an adventure game

Before we expand on this topic, have you read through some of the other posts in Religious Discussions where CS and other games were discussed?

I want to make a game that is fun to play that is fantansy but gives some kind of good message. I don't want kids killing each other but I like Third Persons and First Persons so is it bad.

Make a game where you're killing non-humans if it bothers you that much.

By the way, the Bible is full of stories of tons of people getting whacked, so I don't think a christian game needs to be pacifist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back