Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

j02strd

I'm a Christian I believe in Jesus Christ and I believe it's my calling to create games that is suitable for Christians and non-Chistians in a way to bring God's word to the people of the world. My only question is how do you send out the word of love kindness in games. I'm a First Person Shooter fan mostly I love Deus Ex and Thief 3 games that's not all about boring shooting the whole time. But if I make a game can it contain voilence the killing of people. Let the player kill other NPCs isn't this hypocrite in some way. You can say I have issues but I don't want the same problems guys like Mel Gibson has gotten themselves into. I don't think shooting games is Christian but it sure is fun. Should I create an adventure game

Genesis1315

Ladies
Before we expand on this topic, have you read through some of the other posts in Religious Discussions where CS and other games were discussed?

j02strd

I want to make a game that is fun to play that is fantansy but gives some kind of good message. I don't want kids killing each other but I like Third Persons and First Persons so is it bad.

MaxX

Make a game where you're killing non-humans if it bothers you that much.

By the way, the Bible is full of stories of tons of people getting whacked, so I don't think a christian game needs to be pacifist.

Status
Not open for further replies.