Playing Female Characters

I dont know if this is new but my pre female characters are there for marketing purposes. Its easier to say pretty please with a female toon.

i have my main ele, and a female rit. main reasons : female ele and female rits look totally better than the male ones. I have a male necro,monk, and warrior.

now i think this conversation excludes PVP since you always make midget females

AMEN CHAD!!! (Cept for a certain few girls... especially those who happen to be my minion masters ;))

Boys rule. Girls drool.

You know, I've heard that before, but the other way around...

Boys most definitely do not rule. A lot of them just plain suck, in my experience... But girls don't rule either, so whoever thought that up was obviously insane.

i've probably said this before, but i don't want to try and find it...

i've got a female necro for the 'Thriller' dance. not sure why i chose female for my asn....

Dredd rez'd it.

and to be on topic: I deleted my female PvP toon for a male PvP toon.. that kinda makes something relevent to this thread.. i might make a female toon sometime.. but then again, Kel always accuses me of cross-dressing so idk... ;)

Also more on topic: I had one female PvP Ele that was named after my girlfriend (and so I could dance for MM :p). I deleted her after we broke up...

-Chadley

Dredd rez'd it.

and to be on topic: I deleted my female PvP toon for a male PvP toon.. that kinda makes something relevent to this thread.. i might make a female toon sometime.. but then again, Kel always accuses me of cross-dressing so idk... ;)

for pvp purposes a female is better so... upto u

Back