Player Housing...

Player Housing?

• Total voters
Hahaha! A cat pic thats not from Icanhasacheezburger, nice!

To all you nay sayers, Mythic pulled it off perfectly in Dark Age of Camelot. With houses costing anywhere from 1platinum (1k gold) to 20 platinum, almost everyone had a house of their own, and guilds could also have their own houses. In my opinion, with how Blizzard is treating gold in the game, you'll need a ridiculous amount of gold to purchase a house; also, you know there will be a weekly fee in gold to keep it, which, in my opinion, will be over-priced too.

Last edited:
How about instead of each player having a house, they put in guild halls, Star Wars Galaxies and Guild Wars has them. With WoW they could put in guild quests where several guild members would have to get into a party or raid and they would do an instance or series of quests and they could get some gear for the guild hall, then the GL could deside what loot was needed so there wasn't a thousand wooden chairs for Avester to sit on all of the time. But this way it would make it more of a guild event to get the place looking cool.

Juat an idea.

I agree with the idea of Guild housing. We need a place that we can hearth too and relax. I especially like the idea of periodic gnome dance contests in the main hall after a raid. They Roxor!!!

Back