Partial birth abortion is here to stay

---

Who granted you the authority to pick and choose who will continue with life and who doesn't, because I didn't grant it to you.

---

Motives don't get you into heavan. If the doctor gives his life to christ and goes to heavan anyway. This is why we are commanded not to hate our enemies but to love them, because by the same grace that we are saved, so to our enemies. Being saved by the skin of our teeth is still being saved.

Er, what about capital punishment? Christ never, ever, supported capital punishment: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" remember?

But I'm not arguing that the doctors will go to heaven, they're going to hell. They chose to extinguish someone's life.

The end result always stays the same though, that child goes to heaven, does it not?

Jim, have a peak:

Death penalty \ capital punishment discussed

---

The child going to heavan is Gods mechanism for the innocent. The doctor doesn't go to hell for evil deeds he has done. Hell will be full of people who have done good things on this earth and heaven will be full of those who were sinners. Jesus did not come to save the righteous (even those who are are righteous in their own mind), rather the sinners.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ Sep. 03 2004,1:52)]Motives don't get you into heavan.  If the doctor gives his life to christ and goes to heavan anyway.  This is why we are commanded not to hate our enemies but to love them, because by the same grace that we are saved, so to our enemies.  Being saved by the skin of our teeth is still being saved.
But if you accepted Christ into your life and hated your enemies, did wrong, etc, won't you still go to heaven?

If that's true, then Hitler is most likely sipping tea with Christ on a cloud somewhere. As screwed up as he was, he believed in Christ and thought he was doing good.

This, from a speech in 1922:

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter."

Now that's funny. Hitler is in heaven, but I, more than likely, am destined for hell.

I have no idea of Hitler truly accepted Jesus as his Lord and savior.  Judging by his actions, he did not, regardless of what he said.

You don't play lip service to God.

Cheers, Gods_Peon. I never knew you were against CP (Or at the very least, I can agree with your views). I can't tell you how much you have gone up in my estimation
tounge.gif

It's been a while and there've been quite a few pages, so I'll just jump in and say something.
I think someone said God crafted each child. If so, did He create shemales? ( Although rare, yes there are natural shemales. ) Or children with birth defects, such as these ( viewer discretion is advised. ) If so, then God truly is evil.

Well wouldn't it depend on if they had souls at conception or at birth.
By saying they go to heaven u're saying that they have souls when their concieved, which I don't think happens.
All the doc has done is stop a fetus from maturing , no different than having a cyst removed. Its a part of your body that u don't want so u remove it.

With Yates, she drowned her 5 kids in a bathtub, they were already born.

yeah and I don't know about kids in your city, but here in school I've seen kindergarden students using the F word. And seen 6 and 7 year olds shop lift. So did all her kids go to heaven.

Back