parent's aren't supposed to act like this

this is truly sad.

i really disagree with teh whole myspace is an evil place. if u use it solely to talk to ppl u know in real life then u dont have to worry about. thats waht i do and never have had problems

myspace has strict rules for a reason...

to bad no one ever reads those rules. they really need to come up with a better way to get people the rules... (like a quiz on the Terms of service before you are allowed to join.)

Usually, when it comes to rules on internet based systems, they are just there to point fingers and say that was wrong and we're not responsible. The government has rules because it is the collective will to enforce them, when it isn't then they are not enforced or are abused. Cops don't pull over people going 5mpg over the speed limit, because everyone does it. When the collective doesn't help enforce rules then they will be bent and broken.

myspace has strict rules for a reason...

to bad no one ever reads those rules. they really need to come up with a better way to get people the rules... (like a quiz on the Terms of service before you are allowed to join.)

That surely wouldn't have stopped this...nor the many numerous worse things that come from it. I have to say...this truly makes me physically sick to read...and after having read follow up articles regarding their own perceived complete lack of guilt - I just can't even imagine.

Sadly there's no way to implement a "good person" filter for our interwebz. I take that back...I could think of one way to do it, but the expense would be enormous.

Back