Open Beta Has started/will start soon

Berwick

Howdy Folks!

Well, open beta has started for the pre-order folks...and it will open to the public soon (like April 6th?).

So, the million-dollar question:

Do we have a kinship yet, and what is the name?

?

Also, do we have any other players out there? I cannot remember what server I am on, but I can be reached by Wilson.

I actually have 5 "toons", but I am trying to create a self-sustaining crafting thing going on...have all the bases covered.

(P.S. if you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I may be able to help answer them) <not that I am someone important, or special...but I am willing to do what I can :) >

Thank you for your time,
Berwick

As far as I understand, for the open beta, there will NOT be a fee.

When the game goes live, I believe that there will be.

As far as what it is...I do not know for sure, but I have heard rumors of around 14.99...don't quote me on that though, as I have no documentation to back that up...

I can dig around and see if I can find something for y'all, and post it with link for documentation if you so desire.

it depends on if you preorder or not if you preorder you can subscribe for 9.99 a month or 199.00 lifetime membership. Me and my husband are playing on landroval as Jazmyna (or any form of jazmina) and muir/bledie. How many toj members plan to play there? Would be nice hanging with you all again in new lands.

Just wanted to pipe in and let everyone know that we are currently looking for a Lord of the Rings Online Chapter Leader. I'd like to have the position filled before open beta ends; if not by then, then shortly thereafter.

I will keep it in mind as if hubby and i decide we like it enough to leave wow and play there we do plan to get some form of kinship fired up but i dont want to commit to anything untill i know for sure we will be making it a permanant thing. So far we are enjoying it. its definantly geared more for the casual player who enjoys pve more then pvp but there is what sounds like a interesting pvp aspect to it. starting tomarrow the beta is open to everyone and you can already get a free beta key and download the game just be warned it is a almost 4 gig download...or you can do whjat hubby and i did. go to ebgames drop $5.00 on the preorder and enjoy all the benefits that come with founders club.

Back