New Raid!!!!

soooooo, for the next couple weeks, are raid will look like this!!!

Darren (tank)
Chris (Tank)
Gavin (healer)
Tiffany (healer)
Laura (Healer)
Rocker (Tank/rdps)
Ben (rdps/healer)
Todd (rdps)
Steve (mdps)
T (rdps) (one day I'll learn how to spell your name)

I am looking for a rdps to sud for us a couple nights... please be able to do more than 12k dps on a RAID BOSS and know the first 10 raid bosses in cata. (ie. 5/6 BWD, 4/4 BOT, 1/2 TOTFW)

I would be willing to sub but I may be lacking a bit in the criteria. If someone else wants to join that is more qualified I do not mind at all. I pull about 12.5k dps on bosses so I barely make that one; hard to gear further without raiding and hard to raid with having minimum gear. I do know 4/6 or 5/6 BWD - whatever the furthest is that we made it a month ago when i was with you guys. I don't know names but it was the boss that has the little robot walking around with a mini flamethrower, where you group and disperse w/ rinse & repeat and the boss takes everyone down to 1 hp - that dude :) I do also know the first fight in TotFW but I have only helped clear trash in BoT - I can watch these fights on tankspot before I am needed hopefully.

Well Joe, I'll add your name to the top of my sub list... if you can/want to look at those videos that would be great!!! also if you get time there is a chance we will start pulling Nef (last boss in BWD) in the next week or so... so it wouldn't hurt seeing it. (just know he's new to all of us too)

I just watched the Heroic Halfus fight here and even though it's not tankspot it was quite informative. Guessing you need my mage skills for when he does his 3 quick successive KB then shadow nova? I will be ready to blink and counterspell :)

I'm quite excited for tonight! Let's start checking more baddies off the list!

This is a reminder to all of you that raid with us. PLEASE ENJOY YOUR WEEK OFF!!!!!! again, we are giving everyone that raids on tuesday and thursday with Steve and Ben, this week off. Steve might try to put an alt run together, or Rocker might try to put a MH, BT run together. but you can choose not to go. Enjoy your time off and come back ready for Nef and Firelands!!!

IMO you guys need a name..."new raid!!!!!" just isn;t cutting it for me ;)

I concur...I think "Joe is the best sub EVAR" is a great name :)

On the other side of things, if Steve is putting an alt run together it would be great that if people want to see a boss or two for the first time they should take it upon themselves to watch Tankspot vids of, say, the first couple bosses of BWD so that all the time isn't wasted on explanation. Saavy?

Great week!!!!! We are all now friendly with the Firelands peeps, however most of the bosses are still very buggy, we kept having dc issues doing the fight right, so we had to do it the harder way and it wasn't very safe. WE also might be slightly undergeared dps wise for it. But great week, please everyone pay attention to the forums for news on next weeks lineup.

Undergeared dps wise? That really sounds odd considering we have some of the 'top25' people in their class on the server (rated on wow progression) but that just means a challenge to overcome! Admittedly I have been doing quite a few trash runs but need to focus on VP for some of the gear upgrades to help boost that dps :)

Right, but we only have those dps in their slots when I have everyone there, if I have to sub one or two people everything gets bounced around, you know how it goes.

Tragically I do know how it goes, because I am the one that causes the bouncing :)

*Claim this thread dead and start a new one with your true raid name. Firelands is a good time to make this transition*

Back