New Raid!!!!

ben777jil

So if any of you didn't see, Spec's mess raid is no longer going to be raiding.

if you would like to join the new ten man that is forming, please post here.

I would like to know when you can raid... so what days and between what times.

and also what spec's/char you would like to raid with.... if there is more than one that you are comfortable with list all of them.

The first post doesn't mean you will come, Steve and I will pick the best classes and people for the raid we are getting together.

after 8 is great here..NOT Wednesday or Friday..Sunday is out for 5 weeks because of small group

disc priest..am dual speccd willing to go holy

Im in,
Prot paladin available most evenings after 6pm, 2-3 nights a week wont be a problem

i also do have a Warlock that is near raiding ready

** my work schedule has me working 2 weeks evenings out of 6, leaving the weekends available during that time.

Last edited:
I can raid any night after 7 server.

I have the following characters:

85 Survival hunter
85 DK Tank
85 Pally Ret DPS/ OS Heals (still gearing for heroics)

as an addendum..I may not be the best choice for a hardcore raiding group as I often have life issues that crop up and don't choose to prioritize raiding :D

new raid

I would love to get back into raiding sense WotLK. My gear is only heroic level though, and I'm not as yet an overly confidant tank.

Zeekee, Priest - DPS/Disc

Chrio, DK - Blood/Frost

Tsaddiq, Rogue - Combat (willing to change spec, but new to 85 so not geared at all)

I can usually play after about 8 (when the kids are in bed) on Sunday-Wed.

I'd love to keep going. I can't raid Wednesdays, Saturday mornings, or Sunday mornings and afternoons. That said, at the time we were running, I can't handle more than two nights a week. Earlier times I could handle more often. Three would be ideal in my mind, though two is fine. Four is probably too much.

I would raid with my affliction warlock, Cardol, and I'm on Eastern time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laura/Terilan asked me to post for her since these boards give her issues.

character name: Terilan
role: heal (druid resto)
alternative roles: willing to try boomkin. Spec is glyphed and talented for slows. Could use practice with slows though.
availability: Anything but mornings
Time Zone: Arizona Time

days per week: Would not mind three. Four might get people around me thinking that I need intercession. >.>

Last edited:
I'm not 85, not geared, and can't promise a certain time-block because of my school and work schedule. However, if you let me know what role you might need a fill-in, I'll work on getting a toon ready to help out.

Laura also wanted to add that she's willing to boomkin. Spec is glyphed and talented for slows. Could use practice with slows though.

Original post has been edited to add this info as well.

I work nights 2 out of every 8 weeks. So for 6 out of every 8 weeks i can raid. So starting monday march 7th i will be available for the next 4 weeks. Anytime after 6 st works for me. I can tank or feral dps. I am working on a caster set so I should be able to heal and boomkin it up as well pretty soon.

-Darren

First I would like to Start off by thanking everyone who posted saying that they were willing to come to a more progressive raid lead by myself and Steve. That being said, Steve and I have finalized a group and are getting ready to start raiding starting this week. I know this is late notice, and we may have to push make one more week, however I look forward to raiding with each and everyone of you.

We will be raiding on Tuesday and Thursday nights, starting at 8:30 server time, and running until 11:15 server time.

I will be letting everyone who sent me something know if they will be coming, however, I will also be posting a list here. The following people are invited to join us:

Darren (feral Bear)
Chris (Prot pally)
Tiffany (Holy Priest)
Laura (resto Druid)
Gavin (Holy Pally)
Todd (hunter)
Tanicha (Mage)
Steve (mdps)
Ben (rdps,mdps)

I am still looking for a 10th person to fill the last slot, I'm looking for a warlock, or a Rogue.

Because this is a Progressive run... and I will be holding all of you to raid standards, I would like to set down a few guide lines...

1.) If you are a dps, you are expected to put up dps numbers around what maxdps.com says your gear and spec should.

2.) ALL raid members will be required to know ALL the fights we might try that raid week. (I will be making a progression list, so you know which order we will kill bosses in)

3.) You will be held to an attendance standard. This means, I will NOT allow you to miss more than 2 raids every 6 weeks (there are some exceptions here which will be left up to Steve and my discretion)

4.) You will be required to be online and at the raid entrance 10 minutes before the raid starts. ie: 8:20. If you are not logged on, and have not told me 24 hours in advance that you will be late your spot will be forfeit that night/raid lockout.

5.) YOU are expected to bring all flasks and food for your MAIN spec... if you are asked to fill a different role, I will provide you with the buffs you need. You are also expected to show up fully repaired.

These are the rules as they are now... Ben and Steve reserve the right to change them or add to them... if you do not feel comfortable with them, please let me know why and if we can't work around it, we will have to replace you.

Loot rules for raids are simple: 1 Main Spec loot per raid, and Main Spec will be given priority over Off Spec. BoE's must be equipped.

Main Spec is defined as your role which I posted earlier where the loot dropped unless permission is given by myself to define a different role as your Main Spec.

Even if someone has already won a Main Spec role, they will win a second Main Spec loot before someone who has won nothing wins that same loot as an offspec.

If you have ANY issues or questions, please let me know.

While I am not part of this raid group, I want to say that I am very pleased to see this coming together. This is not an easy thing to organize and I appreciate the terms listed above as being required for a true progression style raid group.

Nice work all, and best wishes for success.

Back