New Raid!!!!

Cauldrons of Battle

As we all know, Flasks are good! that said Flasks aren't cheap.

Ok so for 1 cauldron you need
Flask of Steelskin x1, Flask of the Draconic Mind x1 Flask of the Winds x1, Flask of Titanic Strength x1, Deathblood Venom x8

which breaks down to the following per Cauldron:

Volatile Life x24, Azshara's Veil x24, Whiptail x24, Cinderbloom x24, Twilight Jasmine x24, Stormvine x8, Crystal Vial x13

If anyone can provide some or all the mats to assist with the raid, pls send them to Laura (IGN: Terilan) so she can brew us up some Cauldrons of Battle .

Thanks

Great job everyone!!!!! Chimerion and Atramedes for thursday night... Please also look at Halfus Wyrmbreaker in The Bastion of Twilight...

For those of us who lurk...who'd ya kill...who is the next one? details details (oh and take pics for the website)

We killed Halfus last night... and pulled V&T... Our next kill will be either V&T or Cim in BWD... yeah, I forgot to picture it... I'll grab one this week.

great work on the council last night, it was fun to have Cho'gall wipe us to end the night...

Please know all 5 bosses in BWD for thursday...

Great Chim kill tonight, we are now 7 of 12 with cata bosses... if we keep this up we will be waiting for 4.1 like everyone else!!!!

thanks you guys!!!!

As a side note, I might be looking for a melee dps or ranged dps on the 7th... please post here if you are interested. People that have come with us before will get priority as well as people that have talked to me about subbing already.

gone for next 3 raid nights

Found out today I have to work OT this tuesday night. That puts me out for the next 3 raid nights :(

-Darren

What time does this start? I can sub for tonight as long as it's after my kids are in bed due to wife going to the pool. Just let me know!

Thanks for coming Joe!!!!!!

Grats to all on the Conclave kill...

Please know ALL of BoH, and the living guy in BWD... the blind dragon guy... for thursday.

Thanks to all the people who helped make this raid week possible. I look forward to having you all back next week!!!

Back