On defense, i'd choose couple cannons and High templars. 1 high templar and about 3-4 cannons on each small expansion is very well. If you are expanding in one of the unoccupied main base, i'd rather get some of my main force and recruite it until i get a proper cannon d and 2-3 templars on it. Be sure to use Shuttles to transport the Hightemplars.. I've seen many n00bs who jus make them go by ground and get wiped by my dark templars -_-. Oh and take advantage of the high ground if map ur playing on is like so
biggrin.gif

Protoss: Power. Upgrade is indeed important to Protoss to enlarge there damage. 1 Ground weapon upgrade will allow zealots to wipe Zerglings with 2 hits instead of 3 -_- insane i'd say.
Zerg: Number 3 simultaneous production out of hatchery and 2 in 1 deals make Zerg swarm over. Take advantage of it and out number the enemy, u will be victorious.
Terran: Tricks and nifty skill needed. U will need to verify ur stratagy. I recommand the nifty defenses that is right near the mining source for Team battles. However, for 1v1 games i'd go with block the gate and use the air force/gate the entrance.

Back