Lion is a n00b~~ lion is a n00b~~ hahaha just mass with Hydra and ultralisks? u'll get run over by my protoss warriors
tounge.gif
w00t

My point is, almost never use ultralisks.. cost too much, and isn't very well.. i never use it.. i'd rather get 5 more hydralisks rather then 1 ultralisk... 5hydra can own a single ultra with out gettin 1 killed if u use macro well ;)

Not alot.. many people prefer Zerglings.. cuz of the awesome attackspeed and it's size is Small.. but Ultralisks takes fulldamage from the tank's arclite shock cannon

nope only thing that does constant dmg is rine/goliath/wraith/BC

Ghost
tank
Vulture
are all explosive dmg which does 1/4th dmg to heavy armor.

Firebats also do 1/4th dmg ot them :p HAHA

Lion,, u should've read the StarCraft Compendium Website.. *tuttut..*

Arclite Siege Tank: Explosive Attack (50% damage to Small Units 75% damage to Medium Units, full damage to Large Units). U see, Ultralisk is a LARGE unit so it effects full damage. I even tested it out with my friend.. no doubt.

Ghost, Vultrue, Firebat: Concussive/Plasma damage Attack (50% damage to Medium Units 25% dam to Large Units). This is why Ghost, Vulture and Firebat are so effective against Zerglings, Marines, and Zealots. However, it takes Macromanagement ;) Plus to that, Firebat and Tank has splash damage. These guys do very little damage to the Massive Ultralisk with that armor of his, however, Tank hits with Full damage of 75.

http://www.battle.net/scc/terran/ustats.shtml <-- official StarCraft Compendium website made by Blizzard
biggrin.gif

Lion, u lost. I guess u gotta read someof those manuals o' urs
tounge.gif

oh yeah you can take all that Theory craft and throw it away because its just theory once you put it to real use like i have for the past umpteen years then you know what the game is really like hehe

Given the anticipated arrival of an automated clan system for WC3 I would suggest that you not wear the tag. I should expect that the new system will have some sort of system for identifying clan members as opposed to having a tag in the name making the tag thereby obsolete.

Leave it to que to not read the entire thread before replying...post deleted so I can retain my dignity.

Que the way the clan system works on Wc3 is you have your name

Que and then at the end in the Channel it would look like this
Tabs Tabs Tabs
Channel Friends Clan
Que ToJ

but on SC your name would look like this

Que-ToJ
Que(ToJ)
QueToJ
anything like that hehe on Wc3 your name doesnt show your clan tag, unless you make your name like they do on SC

oh yeah Zerg+toss owns

but Zerg+toss+terran owns more

Zerg massing+Toss storming+Terran healing

ohyeah that is a dream plus Mindcontrol and seigetanks..... oooooooo the sweetness

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Aug. 08 2003,12:46)]oh yeah Zerg+toss owns

but Zerg+toss+terran owns more

Zerg massing+Toss storming+Terran healing

ohyeah that is a dream plus Mindcontrol and seigetanks..... oooooooo the sweetness
Ohohohohoho the sweetness yes...

biggrin.gif
I lov those triple race. Usually my friends and i would go 4v4: Zerg Zerg Terran and Toss.. I'd be the toss/terran. We should do somekind o' team battle once in a while.. ToJ only or ToJ vs some and what not?

Also.. Zerg/Toss combo is awesome when the Zerg player is rushing at the start. U know.. 5 drone rush/8drone rush/7drone rush and so on. Power of Zealot and Firepower of Dragoon/Hightemplar can make sure the safety of the zerg player whilst he's on the quicko rush. However, if the Zerg player decides to go with Late,Hard-on rush, u have two choice, Terran/Toss. Terran's Newly added Medics can help a lot of the zergs. Infact, U can actually add some bunks around ur ally's base to provide some cover.. again, bunker is probably one of the best defense system.

GG

Nah-- cannons arent that good. Usually for toss d (if u use any) ill have some cannons but mostly just goons. They're mobile, an u can upgrade em. Or for terran gols an tanks work well for d. Like on Lost Temple u can build a wall of two supply depots and a barracks (barracks can lift off- so its a door) and then back the wall with tanks in seige mode, gols, upgraded marines, an a few vultures that put some mines down by ur ramp, then thats the ultimate anti-toss or even zerg defense. Zealots cant get in ur base an get wiped out by ur tanks/rines/gols, same with zerglings. If u put enough tanks backing the wall an lotsa mines below ur ramp u can easily wipe out hydras or even goons too.

Back