New GW update

I'll be thoroughly exploring the new content tomorrow night. Who else is planning on playing? I'll be on around 6:30PM CST until whenever.

Sadly, the new content will be released at 12:01am PST, right? Unfortunately, that translates to 3:01 am EST, which is WAY out of the question.

If, by chance, it releases early, then I'd love to go exploring.

Monsters dropping keys that allow you access to certain chests is an interesting addition. Also, these chests are supposed to hold rare items. The article has me excited.

As of this post, the update is still afk.

i origonally read somewhere it was suppose to be up at 7 eastern time, but that time has passed. I can't imagine it going up at 12:01 Am PST cause then them saying it would come out on the 7th would be only valid for the people that live in PST, so i would expect it to be out for sure by 11 eastern time so them saying it was coming out September 7 was actually true for everyone. i hope it comes out tonight becuase i am leaving town on friday and would like to be able to play it a little bit before i leave. got my fingers crossed for an early evening release, though i am in Moutain time.

Back