New forums-wide limit of 100 pages (1,000 posts) per thread

See, we wouldn't need threads like this if you all would just join the IRC channel and get this out of your systems.

#cga on irc.us.gamesurge.net

Just sayin'.

See, we wouldn't need threads like this if you all would just join the IRC channel and get this out of your systems.

Just sayin'.
Teach me how to do this in Trillian? It failed for me when I tried for some reason. :p

Just sayin'.

We couldn't frame it forever and ever though. Stop being relevant and sensible and get on board Tek!

Relevant and sensible? Is that even allowed in this thread anymore? :p

Teach me how to do this in Trillian? It failed for me when I tried for some reason. :p
Register an account on the GameSurge web site.

In Trillian: IRC > Connection Settings > Miscellaneous

Enter something like this in the Perform Buffer field:

/authserv AUTH username password
/mode username +x
/join #cga
/join #toj

Make sure IRC is set to auto-connect and you should be good to join the #cga and #toj channels any time you log on to Trillian.

Spent that last fifteen or so minutes tryna troubleshoot. Somethin's messed up in my Trillian, and the internet has been no help in fixing it. Alas.

You know what I find interesting? The thread that tells us that there's a limit to our spam is getting more activity than than two threads specifically meant to spam. Ironic, almost.

Register an account on the GameSurge web site.

In Trillian: IRC > Connection Settings > Miscellaneous

Enter something like this in the Perform Buffer field:

/authserv AUTH username password
/mode username +x
/join #cga
/join #toj

Make sure IRC is set to auto-connect and you should be good to join the #cga and #toj channels any time you log on to Trillian.

You still read this thread? lol

You know what I find interesting? The thread that tells us that there's a limit to our spam is getting more activity than than two threads specifically meant to spam. Ironic, almost.
I would never contribute to the spamming of a thread meant to declare the new limitation on spam threads.

...or would I?

>.>

Woodchuck.

Back