MUST READ: RAIDING SCHEDULE AND AVAILABILITY

What time(s) can YOU raid

• Total voters

Angryson

We are running this poll to get an idea (again) of where all of our raiders are at in their busy lives. We may or may not decide to make set teams based on this information.

The teams (if created) would reflect a balance of raiders based on 3 factors:
Skill
Class
Availability​

This means that we, as Raid Leaders, would try to fit teams with equal chance for success in ICC and other end game content. The reason behind this being a much more loose time constraint to raid considering the team members can work out between themselves when to raid. The team also gears together so that if two people NEED a piece and one gets it on week1, the next time it drops, the second raider will get the piece for sure. Each team would also have a RL/officer that would act as "Team Leader", organizing times to raid week to week and finding substitutes in case a team member could not make a raid time. Please remember this is still on the drawing board and NOT a for sure implementation. This is to see how much interest is in the idea.

Please select ALL times you are available to raid. Any additional comments on time constraints may be posted.

Please keep this thread clear of off-topic, straying tendencies as we are implementing this information to better serve our raiding community ASAP.

Again, we are trying to see if we can mold our raiding times to better fit the needs of our current raiders with this information. Thank you for taking the time to help us better our guild!

Also, there are 10 max poll questions so its basically our main raiding times +9ST and weekend times. I know I missed Monday 6 and 9ST...I would assume the same choices would be made for Tuesday/Thursday times. Thanks again for keeping this thread clean and relevant.

Last edited:
So I should have read the times before i clicked them all. I read about 5 then clicked the rest....sorry. I would not be able to raid 9 ST...that is midnight for me and I would hate my life. lol.

Suggesting an alternate time of 4pm server time for us easterners. This would (presumably) end the raid by 10pm eastern time, which would be completely amazing for me.

I'm checking 6 server time on Thursdays, but it's my second choice. Do we have enough support for a 4 server time raid?

9pm server time if there's room at 9:35st when i get home from work. i notice that the raids i make usuall start approximately 35-45 mins after wl add goes out.

Monday and Thursday have been my raid nights, but I usually miss 1 in 4 of each day. Possibly I can raid weekends, but that is probably less consistent.

My schedule, unfortunately, is 100% open.

I like the flexibility to raid when I want to or do other stuff. However, I would definitely like to raid late with Baldy and company.

Unfortunately, the only time listed that might work for me would be the 6pm Saturday slot. If I could propose a new time for almost any day (esspecially Saturday and Sunday) that started a bit earlier, like 4ST weekdays or 3ST weekends.

I would even prefer an early morning weekend raid because it would be the least in the way of other things that I need to schedule. Like a 9am Saturday/Sunday raid.

I can raid pretty much any day of the week/weekend. It just has to be after 5PM because i got off work then. Along with some of the days i may randomly not make it because of my work and what not.

Thanks to all for participating so far. We've been getting a better and better picture on attendance and performance in the last few weeks. The concept of having ICC 10 man teams is becoming more clear as to what purpose it will serve. As of right now, we are still a couple raiders short of being able to form 2 separate teams based on availability. I foresee that in the next 2 weeks we will be able to push forward and implement this if there is still a draw to do so.

@Xymnas...weiner dogs pwn

Back