MUST READ: RAIDING SCHEDULE AND AVAILABILITY

What time(s) can YOU raid

• Total voters
They do!!!! Lol the one on the right I'd Molly and the left is scooter. I love em!!!

Another way to look at this is to say early group and late group. Then let the majority decide the time for the early group (4, 5 or 6) and the late group start at 7, 8 or 9 depending on the day. Then each group could adjust and post the raid times on the calendar and then plan on that time frame. 6 will probably be the early time and around 8 or 9 the later group. This poll is a bit limited in just how effective this could be if we allowed it. Last nite it is getting clearer that the skill level is getting broader and much better in our guild. Reco took a second group into ICC10 and downed 5 bosses. That could be the foundation of a late group (although i do not know Reco's availability on some nties.
It could even work out that on some nites the late and early group go about the same time...example on Sunday eve.
anyway, this is just some thoughts. I am also talking w/ Shagz about what it takes to become a raid leader for the late nite group. although MANY would be better suited in skill and experience, i can serve as the one who sets it up and gets in scheduled
anyway, would like to know where this is and get goin on it.
thx y'all

Back