Movie game

Magnificent Seven i think, its been a while.

This should be rather easy

"You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow! You shall not pass!"

Now that i think about it im gonna go put this dvd in and watch it.

Yeah, maybe I'll go home and watch LORD OF THE RINGS tonight too. ;)

This shouldn't be too difficult either I think.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]With great power comes great
responsibility.

Heh considering we saw this movie together took awhile for it to come to me... Transformers the Movie!

This one is prolly gonna be a lil harder rescent movie i realy liked for its style.

"I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning... even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there."

Duh Momento and you Didnt know about the Transformers till i Told you while i was at WORK cuz i was idling talking to DAVID and not you you ease dropping FOOL
tounge.gif

ok anyway hehehe my quote again

Rosa Parks didnt do anything but Sit on a Bus

Barbershop.

Well heres 2 great quotes from this classic.

"I don't know why he saved my life; maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he had ever before. Not just his life; anybody's life. My life."

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy."

Mmmmm i wanna buy this dvd.

I started watching this movie once, but fell asleep. I need to go rent it again and try watching it sometime when I'm less tired. ;)

Oh yeah, it's Blade Runner.

Now for the next quote....

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver, with some fava beans and a nice chianti...."

tounge.gif

First off, I've never seen silence of the lambs. That was a wild guess because I knew it included cannibalism in the plot line. It was intended to be a funny guess too, because I thought it was SO wrong.

The yardstick of civilization from Fight Club. Didn't like that movie too much but that was sort of memorable. Lets see, my quote is going to be:

"We have clearance Clarance."
"Roger Roger."
"Whats our vector Victor?"

Now that is one crazy movie. "Airplane"

Let's see if anybody knows this one:

"This isn't a fan! This is a termite!"

LOL I just stink at these don't I? Very well. Here's a hint: Its a Tim Allen movie about a space adventure.

Yay! You won the booby prize. Let's see what's behind door number 1! It's a goat! LOL Okay Lion. Post a quote. :)

land before time.

my turn!!! Thats about all i can put up thats clean in the best line of the movie.

"The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine"

Ok no one has gotten it heres another good line.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
Bullet Tooth Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi

Back